New Icons

03/17/2010 23:27 DontWork#1
Hi, where do I get the animal armour icons shown in this picture?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/17/2010 23:32 .Energy#2
Lol nice
03/17/2010 23:34 DontWork#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackandblack View Post
Lol nice
what? Im asking for them I took the picture from a post somewhere here lol
03/17/2010 23:37 Escalon#4
Want you to have this armor in your inventory or only the picture of the animal ?
03/17/2010 23:38 DontWork#5
I only want the .tga/the icons, I already have everything implemented, I just need the icons
03/17/2010 23:40 Escalon#6
Sorry, i don't now it...
03/17/2010 23:46 DontWork#7
does anyone know? Even a client that has them (and that has download link on the post..)
03/18/2010 00:12 ILowfighteR#8
Want you to have this armor in your inventory or only the picture of the animal ?
03/18/2010 00:23 DontWork#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILowfighteR View Post
Want you to have this armor in your inventory or only the picture of the animal ?
the picture of the animal
03/18/2010 00:29 NeonBlue#10
the picture is from my client :D

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/18/2010 00:43 DontWork#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonBlue View Post
the picture is from my client :D

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Would you send me a PM with the link to download?...
03/18/2010 02:58 Sam Fisher.#12
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Here you can find more icons :D