🤑[EASTER SALES]🤑 - DEAD BY DAYLIGHT CHEAT - ESP/Speedhack/Skins「🔥LIMITED OFFER🔥]

09/14/2021 13:43 modparadise#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAngelV View Post
I'm interested too
You can join us on discord for more details. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinplateado View Post
Do you accept crypto?
We accept automatic paypal payments via our website, however manual bitcoin payments are accepted. Please open a ticket through our discord server.
09/20/2021 00:11 martinplateado#17
Great cheat, recommended!
09/22/2021 15:08 muhammed9475#18
Small Review

I bought it 1 week ago and played 5 hours a day and would like to rate it

ESP : 8/10 survivors are not recognizable by name and traps are not yet esp ( the coder is working on updates)
Exploit: everything works as described and new features are added so I give 11/10
Setup/support: its very simple and easy to setup, support is always very nice and the admin takes time to help you if you dont understand something or expect problems

Since in the market a dbd cheat/trainer costs 60$ approx it is really awesome and a buy recommendation , i rage hacke since 1 week everyone reports me and i am not banned

Im happy with this provider 😀
09/23/2021 14:58 Valac993#19
Everything is working amazing, I'm a new customer and I'm really having fun with this trainer.

I paid via bitcoin and delivery was fast and without any problems, it was easy to set up and ready to play.

Totally worth buying it and thank you for creating this.
10/21/2021 13:52 modparadise#20
A Quick Announcement:
Our trainer remains Undetected even after the new update, New skins and DLC has been added.
10/23/2021 21:50 XxGam3Ma2t3rxX#21
Considering I am low income. Would you PM me and consider a different offer. Relatively close to what you are asking for as well as a discord?
10/24/2021 15:46 jivuu0#22
site off
10/25/2021 09:25 modparadise#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by jivuu0 View Post
site off
Our site it's up and running again, Our hosting did a maintenance for an hour or so.
10/30/2021 14:38 jiggyzoid#24
Any possible to Steam gameban? Always right?
11/05/2021 18:03 modparadise#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiggyzoid View Post
Any possible to Steam gameban? Always right?
Our Trainer has never been detected. Even after DBD Updates. So the only reason to get actually banned it's from getting massively reported or caught on Twitch stream.
11/13/2021 13:58 Turakma#26
Is there a way to mori everyone with this?
Like putting michael myers abilities and addons on a different killer and then murdering everyone without hooking them?
11/17/2021 14:13 terbz#27
Lag spikes and very laggy, and the cheat also has no frequent updates.

I wouldn't recommend buying this until the dev fixes the cheat, and actually updates the cheat for once.

I'll delete this comment once the dev decides to update this cheat
11/17/2021 17:56 mcart13#28
Will this work with windows 11?
11/23/2021 19:06 MagicOg#29
This trainer is very good! I can’t find anything else like it! Super unique and affordable. Most of the trainers are 150$ a month for just esp. what a joke. This one has everything you could ever need and is 1/4 the price
11/24/2021 02:50 DisneysFanGirl#30
Better than Disney magic dust.

For real though, it's a really good cheat, some issues here and there such as some lag (but pressing escape a bit can get rid of it) but all in all the benefits and options of the cheat far outweigh the negative issues it does have.

Having used other cheats before I'm used to options like speed hack and instant interaction but with this cheat you can have more perks, stack them and make them so much better, even screw with people using killer stuff as survivor if you are feeling like starting a blame war. There are rage options such as flying, faster speed in general however I cannot comment on those as I don't use them but from what I've seen it's awesome for rage hackers.

By default the cheat unlocks everything for you such as characters, killers, outfits, charms but not perks. You still have to progress as normal but you have access to a ton. With all that in mind its great for people that have throwaway accounts and love to rage hack a ton.

Price is good for what it gives, honestly the price is surprising since it offers more and is cheaper than others with less in it. I've been in the discord since the start and people haven't been banned save some (rage hacking I assume), in general if you act legit in your cheating it seems everything is safe, well as can be anyway.

I'd highly recommend this cheat if you want a cheat for DBD.