Raven’s new ban wave?

08/12/2021 19:34 blitzzys#1
Looks like Raven just issued another ban wave on August 11? Not sure if it is related to infinite spoofer incident
08/12/2021 19:44 ilikebacon#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzzys View Post
Looks like Raven just issued another ban wave on August 11? Not sure if it is related to infinite spoofer incident

100% it was lol
08/12/2021 20:15 Goldfrapp0x0309#3
Yup and you get shadow banned on a clean computer if you connect with an account that was used on another machine with a spoofer.

They're going hardcore. I was trying to play clean and use my hwid banned pc before i got a new one to save some money. Oh well, if the sb turn into pb then I'm out of warzone anyways.
08/12/2021 20:17 blitzzys#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfrapp0x0309 View Post
Yup and you get shadow banned on a clean computer if you connect with an account that was used on another machine with a spoofer.

They're going hardcore. I was trying to play clean and use my hwid banned pc before i got a new one to save some money. Oh well, if the sb turn into pb then I'm out of warzone anyways.
So I guess now the only safe solution is new account new pc if u get perm ban on ur old pc?
08/12/2021 20:54 Rainn.#5
Quote:
So I guess now the only safe solution is new account new pc if u get perm ban on ur old pc?
or spoofers. But the spoofers are more and more shit. Infinite got hit the third time this year. I count on PO to make one - but who knows ^^
08/12/2021 21:18 blitzzys#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainn. View Post
or spoofers. But the spoofers are more and more shit. Infinite got hit the third time this year. I count on PO to make one - but who knows ^^
I feel spoofers are getting specifically targeted since it does more damage since it can hide your HWID, choosing the right chair is more important than ever
08/12/2021 21:38 Rainn.#7
Quote:
I feel spoofers are getting specifically targeted since it does more damage since it can hide your HWID, choosing the right chair is more important than ever
agree to 100%
08/12/2021 22:23 zebleer#8
It's important to know if you actually need a spoofer or not. So many people get one game ban and then start using a spoofer. COD doesn't HWID ban until usually 2 or more perm game bans... keep that in mind. Also most SBs can be waited out. Some people even use a spoofer if they've never been banned?!

Spoofers can get DT just like cheats. Do not use one if you don't need one.

If you don't need one, simply use a UD cheat like Phantom Overlay or AIMEX and you'll be good to go.
08/12/2021 22:51 DMUonaFFAR#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldfrapp0x0309 View Post

Sounds like cap.
08/12/2021 23:00 blitzzys#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
It's important to know if you actually need a spoofer or not. So many people get one game ban and then start using a spoofer. COD doesn't HWID ban until usually 2 or more perm game bans... keep that in mind. Also most SBs can be waited out. Some people even use a spoofer if they've never been banned?!

Spoofers can get DT just like cheats. Do not use one if you don't need one.

If you don't need one, simply use a UD cheat like Phantom Overlay or AIMEX and you'll be good to go.
That is the mistake I made before, I used aimex and infinite on my brand new pc thinking i could dodge the ban wave but then I got hammered twice when Infinite was targeted.
08/13/2021 00:03 zebleer#11
Quote:
That is the mistake I made before, I used aimex and infinite on my brand new pc thinking i could dodge the ban wave but then I got hammered twice when Infinite was targeted.
Yes, it's a brutal mistake. I will make some guides & share some knowledge in this community and mine so that less people, no matter who they use, get hit.
08/13/2021 03:35 DMUonaFFAR#12
So glad I didn't do the "I'm gonna protect my REAL HWID by spoofing" route (no disrespect to anyone) Plus I want to understand spoofers more anyway.

:pimp: :pimp:
08/13/2021 05:19 blitzzys#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
So glad I didn't do the "I'm gonna protect my REAL HWID by spoofing" route (no disrespect to anyone) Plus I want to understand spoofers more anyway.

:pimp: :pimp:
LMAO, glad u did not do that my friend, sometimes being simple is the safest :mofo:
08/13/2021 18:27 RealityRecoveries#14
here from tom hendersons twitter post lol
08/13/2021 19:41 Goldfrapp0x0309#15
Still shadow banned on new laptop and new desktop through my main account. I'm hoping the shadow ban leaves as the only reason this new hw is sb is because i connected with my secondary that i had used on my older laptop that was hwid banned.

It's been almost 3 days now, I heard if hwid bans is going to happen, it usually happens after 3 days.