now u can buy hp pots only with silks

03/16/2010 15:18 x_king_x#16
idk why turks still don't understand that it's easier to make it P2P game?
without reading anything it's impossible...
what are u saying simple ruins the game if it's true
then no one will even buy prem
lol
03/16/2010 23:25 N00bcake#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by x_king_x View Post
idk why turks still don't understand that it's easier to make it P2P game?
without reading anything it's impossible...
what are u saying simple ruins the game if it's true
then no one will even buy prem
lol
As far as i know Silkroad is still getting runned from Koreans and not from turks, and for your question why not to make it P2P:

-p2p would require a better support in every case
-p2p would require also active GM's and a more effective bot and 3rd pt punishment
-p2p would need a more safe website where you could login and pay your monthly fees without to fear stepping into weird bugs
-p2p would make more players leave Silkroad, cause to keeping an illusion of a free to play Silkroad keeps the community playing and we all know Silkroad aint free at all (if you dare to challenge others you need the damn silkitems not to mention Premium for logging ..)
-and the last point i wanna mention: p2p would bring less money in cause this way players keep spending lots of silks

I could talk further but i let it rest here for your common sense ..
03/16/2010 23:31 rahmel#18
fake shit. I still see potions in shop or joymax dont say "we remove xlarge from shops"
03/16/2010 23:31 oniDino#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post
As far as i know Silkroad is still getting runned from Koreans and not from turks, and for your question why not to make it P2P:

-p2p would require also active GM's and a more effective bot and 3rd pt punishment
-p2p would need a more safe website where you could login and pay your monthly fees without to fear stepping into weird bugs
-p2p would make more players leave Silkroad, cause to keeping an illusion of a free to play Silkroad keeps the community playing and we all know Silkroad aint free at all (if you dare to challenge others you need the damn silkitems not to mention Premium for logging ..)
-and the last point i wanna mention: p2p would bring less money in cause this way players keep spending lots of silks

+1 what he sad but silkroad going to die if we cant buy xlarge pots from NPC with out premium i am not coming back to that shit if they take them a way lol go play AION
03/18/2010 07:19 Sun#20
Quote:
Originally Posted by N00bcake View Post

If SRO would be P2P they dont have goldbots there because it would be to exspensive to pay like 10$ for every GB.
So you dont need a premium for logging.

Yeah but still +1 at your post