Combi master lvl, multiclient.

03/16/2010 09:47 prova1234#1
Hi,

I can open more than 1 client of S4 league at same PC? Can tell me how to do? I need this to farm the mastel lvl. THX :handsdown:
03/16/2010 13:46 Brocroc#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by prova1234 View Post
Hi,

I can open more than 1 client of S4 league at same PC? Can tell me how to do? I need this to farm the mastel lvl. THX :handsdown:
No, that's impossible!
03/16/2010 14:21 prova1234#3
jurrrrrrrrrrr :(:(:(:(:(:(
03/16/2010 14:39 Status#4
You need 2 Pc`s ^-^
03/16/2010 14:39 Al Kappaccino#5
It´s possible if you know how to crack the .exe...i played with 4 different acc´s at the same time <.<
03/16/2010 18:08 meddi#6
It's possible.
1.You must have 2users on ure pc
2.Start at the first user s4 leauge
3.Press Windows+L than you change the user
4.start S4 leauge at the user
5.U can change the users evrytime with Windows+L
03/16/2010 18:21 FrEakY.#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by meddi View Post
It's possible.
1.You must have 2users on ure pc
2.Start at the first user s4 leauge
3.Press Windows+L than you change the user
4.start S4 leauge at the user
5.U can change the users evrytime with Windows+L
:facepalm: >_< It's impossible cuase the XCrap check the tasks you're running on your cpu .... -.-
03/16/2010 20:55 prova1234#8
idk how to crack .exe and windows+l not running, my pc crash... ::(
03/17/2010 12:14 flamethunder#9
I suggest find a noob new to s4 combi them make them your slave intill they lvl 10 thats what i'm doing combi lvl 0 combied 4 new noob who play 24 7 on s4 = master lvl 4 btw
12/30/2010 17:15 Jammiesploge#10
You don't need to have both your accounts on to combi...

1.) Make sure you and your under 13 lv have a combi together.

2.) Go onto your under 13 lv account and level up untill 13 (I recommend leveling up to 10 becuase after that It can get quite hard to level up)

3.) Go back onto your main and you should have leveled up your combi or got some exp.

P.S. Can someone tell me how to put a signature? (not s4signatures, I mean the line after each post and then it has stuff)
12/30/2010 22:25 joshua_#11
putin comment on joue sur 2 écran, j'en ai bsoin pour mes combi ><