Can Blizzard detect auto clicker?

06/13/2021 16:38 hugomailliot#1
Hello, I want to use an autoclicker (random mouse clicker) with tsm to snipe action house, but can blizzard detect this?
I tried and Im kicked after ~30min with non error message
06/13/2021 21:00 Denlok#2
Yep, you will have ban after some weeks, usually it takes 1-2 week. But of course it depends on how many hours a day you will use the auto clicker.
06/13/2021 21:19 hugomailliot#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denlok View Post
Yep, you will have ban after some weeks, usually it takes 1-2 week. But of course it depends on how many hours a day you will use the auto clicker.
hm ok thanks
Do you know the duration of the ban ?
06/14/2021 01:01 Denlok#4
I used 9 hours a day and got banned after two weeks
06/14/2021 09:03 hugomailliot#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denlok View Post
I used 9 hours a day and got banned after two weeks
just random mouse clicker and a macro?