DC people on your screen

02/21/2006 12:35 jameson#16
Quote:
Originally posted by ~Templar~@Feb 21 2006, 12:25
Would be a neat tool if it worked :P
*PS i dont think any idiot would use this on a good file*
true, btw the actual packet isnt hard to find, read up on previous posts to figure it out(figure it out i sed, its not posted too)
02/21/2006 12:35 Blood-?lood#17
yah u right delet this file thy own sake :)
02/21/2006 19:41 chew9#18
How its work u must spam ppl in talk bar or by whisper ?
02/21/2006 19:45 The!One#19
lol u use a packet logger/sender like copac, I wouldn't trust this though after what people are saying, I don't agree with it being used anyway, having an advantage over people is one thing, making it so other people cant do anything is stupid
02/21/2006 21:09 pnut69#20
LOL, are u guys that stupid, it DOES NOT diconnect you, i used WPE and deleted a noob and found that EXACT packet. He gave us a packet to delete our characters NOT to disconnect people.
02/21/2006 21:38 Hacks#21
Ahahah, that's too funny.
02/21/2006 22:36 Robsta#22
lol owned, i want to know how the little fuck got ahold of the packet though, i knew it existed, but it was locked in level 2 i thought -_- i smell a leaker o.O
02/21/2006 22:59 Saxasolt#23
Quote:
Originally posted by pnut69@Feb 21 2006, 21:09
LOL, are u guys that stupid, it DOES NOT diconnect you, i used WPE and deleted a noob and found that EXACT packet. He gave us a packet to delete our characters NOT to disconnect people.
hehe, he did have dc packet up there, but he was told to remove it so he came up with this..S> Dc packet - $300 USD :rolleyes:
02/22/2006 04:40 UnEarthed#24
Quote:
Originally posted by Saxasolt@Feb 21 2006, 22:59
hehe, he did have dc packet up there, but he was told to remove it so he came up with this..S> Dc packet - $300 USD :rolleyes:
Lol I managed to grab and store it in a notepad document on my comp :cool:
Just hope not many other got it otherwise conquer will be screwed..

And btw dnt worry guys I wnt tell anyone.. ;) [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I promise!' border='0' alt='I promise!' />
02/22/2006 05:04 Lateralus#25
I have two things to say to you.

1. It's not fair to the people who don't have it.. Now noobs will go around spamming the packet while some experienced players won't have access.

2. FUCK YOU! You could have just removed the packet. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Sorry, had to get it out.
02/22/2006 06:33 UnEarthed#26
Quote:
Originally posted by Lateralus@Feb 22 2006, 05:04
2. FUCK YOU! You could have just removed the packet. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Who was number 2 reffering to?
02/22/2006 09:27 rafan#27
Omg this fucking forum made me delete my char! Ive been using this forum for a long time allready, never got any problems with it, thought it was safe. But now I try this thing and my char is being deleted! There goes my full sock trojan I worked over a year for. What a lozer can post that code here, telling people its a usefull thing when you want a market spot.

Im so fucked up, hopefully the gms will be able to retreave my acc....damn

What kind of forum mods are this, allowing codes being posted that delete peoples acc and are telling you that it is a great way to get a market spot...

im pissed off man
02/22/2006 09:46 nads#28
Quote:
Originally posted by rafan@Feb 22 2006, 09:27
Omg this fucking forum made me delete my char! Ive been using this forum for a long time allready, never got any problems with it, thought it was safe. But now I try this thing and my char is being deleted! There goes my full sock trojan I worked over a year for. What a lozer can post that code here, telling people its a usefull thing when you want a market spot.

What kind of forum mods are this, allowing codes being posted that delete peoples acc and are telling you that it is a great way to get a market spot...

im pissed off man
i belive you got owned
02/22/2006 09:52 UnEarthed#29
Quote:
Originally posted by rafan@Feb 22 2006, 09:27

im pissed off man
lmfao indeed, owned..

btw using this forums for a longgg time and only 3 posts! c'mon noob u wud have just spammed the code..

If u read the rest of the posts the dude who made this thread did post the actual code.. but was made to change it fool..

If u had have read the rest of the posts u prob wouldn't be in this position.
02/22/2006 10:50 rafan#30
Quote:
Originally posted by UnEarthed+Feb 22 2006, 09:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (UnEarthed @ Feb 22 2006, 09:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--rafan@Feb 22 2006, 09:27

im pissed off man
lmfao indeed, owned..

btw using this forums for a longgg time and only 3 posts! c'mon noob u wud have just spammed the code..

If u read the rest of the posts the dude who made this thread did post the actual code.. but was made to change it fool..

If u had have read the rest of the posts u prob wouldn't be in this position. [/b][/quote]
lol j/k

oh and just incase you didnt know, you only got 9 posts yourself lol, so no reason to call other people noobs and fools isnt it?