Best legit cheat

05/16/2021 12:59 Minro#1
Hey, im looking for a legit cheat.
05/16/2021 16:27 Satan#2
This list might help you

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/16/2021 22:18 Xenos#3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/27/2021 09:19 Uinweien#4
Do i run spoofer with this? If so is there a legit one that doesn't use crypto?
05/27/2021 11:59 nightwizard8#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uinweien View Post
Do i run spoofer with this? If so is there a legit one that doesn't use crypto?
1. Aimex accepts credit card payments.
2. You can check the list provided by Satan to find a provider that accepts CC or paypal. Most of them do.
3. You don't need to run a spoofer, unless you were banned before.
05/27/2021 18:16 Nico#6
if u can legit cheat and want a very low risk of getting banned I would recommend that u buy systemcheats.com the Premium Package is around 30 Bucks and u get load of cheats for many games included all COD's and BF.
05/27/2021 20:04 Uinweien#7
Thanks guys, I'll check em out Nico.

And night thx for the info, i thought a spoofer helped clean the little files and sent fake hwids so they have a hard time finding out you were using anything. Maybe i had the wrong understanding on its functionality thx.
05/28/2021 19:39 0x41^4#8
Aimex.
05/28/2021 22:46 nomorals#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Aimex.
My choice is always HoneyHacks but they closed down new people, just because I know the security and streamproof on it is tops, Gator had/has some great coders which was apparent with his Valorant Loader.

I agree with 0x if I didnt have HH it'd be Aimex.