ValoTrig 🔥 PRIVATE TRIGGERBOT ⭐⭐ DAILY UPDATES ! ⭐⭐

05/07/2021 07:56 azouzx#1
project abandoned
05/07/2021 11:36 elmajjnoun#2
I purchased the bot earlier and to leave an update.

The bot is definitely a lot better than other triggerbots on the market right now.

I'm excited for their future releases in regards of updates.

+1 from me, i can recommend it.
05/09/2021 10:48 SquishHD#3
Looks like a copy of Skyrant
05/10/2021 05:07 azouzx#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishHD View Post
Looks like a copy of Skyrant
You can get a free key and leave us a good feedback!
Join our discord TY !
05/10/2021 18:57 ViperC#5
Looks like a cheap replica/knock off from Skyrant.

* No outline selector
* The GUI is all swamped into one place and ugly looking they just stole skyrant colors and font lol
* No config/profiles system
* No private build system
* No private autopatch system
* I bet they use public obfuscation aswell, very unsafe because people like this do not have money for real obfuscation and valorant recognizes public obfuscation.

I was interested if this was not skyrant replica but now im more interested in Skyrant because you replicate them.
So Skyrant is Gucci and you are chinese replicator of gucci aka skyrant.

This could have become very popular for this pricing if you did not copy everything from skyrant and took your project serious.
05/10/2021 22:37 azouzx#6
* No outline selector
You can already customise the outlines.
* The GUI is all swamped into one place and ugly looking they just stole skyrant colors and font lol
HAHA! you are using a cheat ffs , what do you expect to find ? like WTF are you saying?
* No config/profiles system
Coming in next updates, still v1.0
* No private build system
Did you just use to see that ?
* No private autopatch system
It already checks for updates while the program is running.
* I bet they use public obfuscation aswell, very unsafe because people like this do not have money for real obfuscation and valorant recognizes public obfuscation.
Lol ! wdym by saying this people do not have money for real obfuscation !


NOW TELL ME HOW MUCH DID SKYRANT PAY YOU TO LEAVE THIS NEGATIVE COMMENT XD ? KID COME GET FREE KEY AND DELETE YOUR COMMENT , ILL SEND YOU MORE MONEY THAN THEM
05/12/2021 05:54 Apex-HLF#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by azouzx View Post
You can get a free key and leave us a good feedback!
Join our discord TY !
what is the discord? I would like to test this before I buy
05/20/2021 07:04 tzeerg#8
Hi someone wants to play with me? I have bought an aimbot cheat and I do a lot of kills, my ID: TZEERG#papi
I am a player in LAS (Santiago, Chile) I seek to play only with people who have cheats
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]