💎 PERSES RUST SCRIPT - UNDETECTED SCRIPT|CHEAP|NO RECOIL|AUTO WEAPON DETECTION 💎

04/13/2021 21:27 Modding Association#1
.
04/15/2021 05:51 Overln#2
anyone vouch?
04/16/2021 01:20 Modding Association#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overln View Post
anyone vouch?
Yeh i got buyers in my discord that can vouch for it.
04/16/2021 02:21 pimpin216#4
one of the best recoil scripts out there. has many features and the script itself doesn't move. the legit mode also makes it seem legit (funny isn't it?) but seriously, this is a good script.
04/22/2021 00:02 Modding Association#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by realDudie View Post
Yes mate I can. He is very reliable, patient, concise and informative. Zoink sells nothing but top quality products. You won’t be disappointed :)
Much appreciated
05/01/2021 01:04 CrySkripts#6
can't vouch for this guy, but I can vouch for perses.

but he is an offical reseller +++
05/06/2021 02:55 Modding Association#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrySkripts View Post
can't vouch for this guy, but I can vouch for perses.

but he is an offical reseller +++
I'll take it xD
05/14/2021 03:40 Vekhh#8
Wrong ID discord
05/25/2021 22:27 Modding Association#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vekhh View Post
Wrong ID discord
Should work now