Avenge.me | Undetected Valorant Cheat | Stream Proof

04/12/2021 07:28 DoctorNarwhalz#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

PRICE
$150/m
We are giving out a vouch key for any reputable member.

FEATURES
Visuals (STREAM PROOF)
-Box​
-Enemy Line of Sight​
-Head​
-Skeleton

Aimbot
-FoV
-Smooth
-Custom Aimkey

Menu

Video

INFO

To make an account on the website you will need an invitation code. Please add my discord listed down below or create a trade request on EPvP and request one that way.

Discord: DoctorNarwhalz#5575

04/12/2021 15:47 JamalHarris1#2
This is the exact same video from the cheat that was going for 250$ a month? Why would you steal this :D?
04/12/2021 18:07 DoctorNarwhalz#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamalHarris1 View Post
This is the exact same video from the cheat that was going for 250$ a month? Why would you steal this :D?
Same dev my friend. Will change video soon to be more updated.
04/14/2021 08:25 CertainSeller#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorNarwhalz View Post
Same dev my friend. Will change video soon to be more updated.
aren't that guy who has selling valobot of the best boot level cheat??
04/14/2021 17:02 Taiki0010#5
Great support and great product.
I was impressed with this quality.
04/14/2021 17:27 ExinferisA#6
Can you tell your friend

Fullscreen support please!
04/14/2021 18:02 heasheyy#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExinferisA View Post
Can you tell your friend

Fullscreen support please!
not possible since it's external.. it doesn't draw in the game it draws on top of a game like a transparent program on top of valorant.
04/14/2021 18:08 ExinferisA#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by heasheyy View Post
not possible since it's external.. it doesn't draw in the game it draws on top of a game like a transparent program on top of valorant.
I understand.
But why usage 45% CPU
Is there any possibility to drop it?

Valorant %55
Avenge cheat %45

Totaly %95-100 fully drop,Lag,FPS boardless mode.

Can it use 1 - 5%?
04/14/2021 18:11 DoctorNarwhalz#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lifeyez View Post
aren't that guy who has selling valobot of the best boot level cheat??
I don't quite understand what you are saying but we are not associated with anyone from Valobot if that is what you are asking.
04/15/2021 19:28 heasheyy#10
Quote:
I understand.
But why usage 45% CPU

Valorant %55
Avenge cheat %45

Can it use 1 - 5%?
because it's external, it will perform bad it literally draws constantly in a loop with no delay unless they put sleep to reduce cpu usage.
04/15/2021 21:03 anonymoooooooooos#11
Quote:
I understand.
But why usage 45% CPU

Valorant %55
Avenge cheat %45

Can it use 1 - 5%?
Poorly optimized cheat

Externals that are properly optimized will not cause these issues; They'll never be as smooth as internal cheats, obviously, but 45% CPU usage is not normal at all.
04/15/2021 21:17 DoctorNarwhalz#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymoooooooooos View Post
Poorly optimized cheat

Externals that are properly optimized will not cause these issues; They'll never be as smooth as internal cheats, obviously, but 45% CPU usage is not normal at all.
Cheat is optimized perfectly fine. But if you are running on a system with an Intel I3 - 9100F Processor (Which Exinferisa is running) we can't do much about that. Opening a Chrome tab on that would use a heavy amount of CPU power. With that said, this isn't a discussion please refrain from talking about it anymore.
04/18/2021 21:35 DoctorNarwhalz#13
Update: Price has been lowered from $250 -> $150. Vouch is still available for a reputable member.
04/19/2021 03:39 Usefulz#14
+rep Great cheat and great support
04/20/2021 22:40 Yaseg#15
This is a review after about 14 hours of gameplay.

Aimbot: The aimbot is good, but could use a bit of improvement. There is no feature to select aimbone so it automatically selects the one closest to your fov. The aimbot has RCS built-in and I wish there was an option to enable or disable it. Other than this the aimbot has been perfect for me and it looks really legit if you config it correctly. 8/10

ESP: The ESP works flawlessly and I've had no issues with it. 10/10

Menu/UI: It's a simple imgui menu it doesn't look nice but it is very easy to config and it's not something I would really worry about much. 6/10

Support: The support is flawless, when I first used the cheat I was having problems support helped me with it and found the issue immediately. 10/10

Installation: Very easy to install and inject, and if you have any issues then you could contact support and they would help you right away. 10/10

Overall: The cheat is very good and it's still being worked on, and I'd recommend it for anyone looking for a Valorant cheat. 8/10

(and if you are asking, yes the cheat is fully undetected)

The staff of this cheat is amazing and the cheat itself is very good, if you are looking for a valorant cheat this is the way to go. Props to the people who made it.