Nostale drop shortage

04/09/2021 18:22 MeluiDos#1
When I slaughter an animal, it throws items that are not in the drop section. What should I do ?

Example= Dander

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/09/2021 23:31 October's Very Own#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeluiDos View Post
When I slaughter an animal, it throws items that are not in the drop section. What should I do ?

Example= Dander

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Could be either hardcoded or a general drop for the specific maptype.
04/18/2021 17:35 MeluiDos#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by October's Very Own View Post
Could be either hardcoded or a general drop for the specific maptype.
Thank You
04/18/2021 22:54 PenguinXD#4
search the itemid in source, theres somewhere a dropcalculation of these items
04/18/2021 23:08 MeluiDos#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinXD View Post
search the itemid in source, theres somewhere a dropcalculation of these items
Thanks.If you have a discord, can I ask you a question from there?