Looking to get hired / join boosting team

04/01/2021 20:33 Future LEC ADC#1
tittle says it all

message me on discord if you need anymore info

Wish i was not here#7812

d1 atm adc main player

pref solo q orders since i always duo with a support main , boosting up to d4 only atm

NA / EUW / EUNE / TR / LAN / LAS / RU servers

cannot provide u main acc atm cause im on a erl team , but can provide u vouch games or u can see them in my boosting thread , ill send u it on discord
04/04/2021 03:17 MunksLeagueStore#2
Can provide a Vouch, 1-2 DuoQ game on NA!

Discord: Munk#8508
04/05/2021 22:52 MunksLeagueStore#3
Did a vouch for me in Gold in NA, ended up losing due to poor teammates.

HOWEVER, I can confidently say I would never hire this guy due to the way he talked to me afterwards. Not only did he ghost me after he lost the vouch game (which I didn't really care about, I still wanted to talk), but after seeing an additional comment on this thread pertaining to this booster's communication, I reach out to him letting him know that if he actually wants work in this industry, he needs to not have this image of ignoring people whenever he wants.

This resulted in him replying with a lot of "XD", "whatever you say", "I cba XD XD".

Lacks a lot of professionalism for someone that wants to work in a largely customer-service oriented industry.
04/07/2021 00:16 ŦΛΞ†#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future LEC ADC View Post
tittle says it all

message me on discord if you need anymore info

Wish i was not here#7812

d1 atm adc main player

pref solo q orders since i always duo with a support main , boosting up to d4 only atm

NA / EUW / EUNE / TR / LAN / LAS / RU servers

cannot provide u main acc atm cause im on a erl team , but can provide u vouch games or u can see them in my boosting thread , ill send u it on discord
if you are up to some douq games with my staff team you can join our boosting service, feel free to apply on my discord (link is in signature)
04/07/2021 12:04 ŦΛΞ†#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirkiGOD View Post
I am not recommending this guy
Went 1 win and 9 loses with customer (plat elo) and just dissapeared, he did not compensate lp losing and blocked me on discord, I am pretty sure this guy is peak d4

I am pretty sure you do not him in your team, he is pretty terrible
Be careful

His discord TFBRekkles#1994 through he contacted me
Maybe he has more discords
CARE!
thanks for the warning, but we will give everyone a chance who is willing to work with us ;) so without vouch games at higher elo no one is able to join me
04/07/2021 19:58 Future LEC ADC#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirkiGOD View Post
I am not recommending this guy
Went 1 win and 9 loses with customer (plat elo) and just dissapeared, he did not compensate lp losing and blocked me on discord, I am pretty sure this guy is peak d4

I am pretty sure you do not him in your team, he is pretty terrible
Be careful

His discord TFBRekkles#1994 through he contacted me
Maybe he has more discords
CARE!

i played 1 game solo q went 17-3 as ashe with everylane losing , u didnt give me any order , u gave me an account to play test games + i wanted to do more and u never messaged me in 2 days so i just removed u cause i thought you are not interested , i can provide proof over discord screenshots of conversation , but thanks for shitalking me anwyays helps a lot

+ thats not even my discord , my discord si Wish i was not here#7812

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]