:pogchamp: :pogchamp: :pogchamp:
04/02/2021 17:19 xRing#3
Interested
04/06/2021 22:42 Kradau#4
Released now!
04/07/2021 08:08 CaNiPoKeU#5
Has anyone tried it? How is it?
04/07/2021 11:01 ExWinter#6
yes its amazing just like rest of kradau cheats works flawless and really good guy will sit there and help you get it till you get it all set up A++
04/08/2021 07:39 CallMeSage#7
Works great, Have been having a really fun time with it. Can recommend for sure!
04/09/2021 01:58 Krucifix360#8
Extremely interested! Just joined your discord.
04/09/2021 17:46 acidphreaked#9
What are the limitations of the F3 auto feature? I noticed people saying it crashed the game a lot and to never use it during Eye Of The Storm and it doesn't provide EXP. Do drops happen with it? If I use it to farm for 30 days am I going to most likely get flagged due to it changing the game? Same with god mode? Thanks for any answers.
04/09/2021 22:51 Kradau#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidphreaked View Post
What are the limitations of the F3 auto feature? I noticed people saying it crashed the game a lot and to never use it during Eye Of The Storm and it doesn't provide EXP. Do drops happen with it? If I use it to farm for 30 days am I going to most likely get flagged due to it changing the game? Same with god mode? Thanks for any answers.
It crashes only on some maps (95% works) yeh, I wont fix that since u can just use godmode and superweapon. If it would provide EXP instaflagged. No Drops as well.

Godmode is safe changes only local.
04/10/2021 05:05 acidphreaked#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
It crashes only on some maps (95% works) yeh, I wont fix that since u can just use godmode and superweapon. If it would provide EXP instaflagged. No Drops as well.

Godmode is safe changes only local.
You say superweapon is safe? I see people in the discord saying that it modded their guns even without the software loaded and changed their weapons server side. By what you said in this quote, isn't that dangerous and something not local which will lead to potential banwaves or flagging?

A lot of users in discord mentioned this and no one has contradicted them or addressed it.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] <- example of the guns being modded without loading the cheat.

A lot of users in the discord are concerned they are going to be flagged because of it. I frankly don't see why they wouldn't be. Any chance you can explain why this isn't the case?

Only other issue I've heard besides this is that the ESP isn't disabling correctly and other features are getting stuck on also. Still lurking and considering the buy but not sold yet.
04/10/2021 07:13 Krucifix360#12
I can vouch! Glad I purchased it without hesitation! Will be renewing next month aswell!
04/10/2021 09:58 Kradau#13
Quote:
You say superweapon is safe? I see people in the discord saying that it modded their guns even without the software loaded and changed their weapons server side. By what you said in this quote, isn't that dangerous and something not local which will lead to potential ban waves or flagging?

// added slider for superdmg + reset so that issue is addressed now
04/10/2021 15:00 acidphreaked#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradau View Post
Just fixd superdamage + added slider it will reset now. What else are u complaining about now?

Added option to choose between MaxHP or NeverDie (will go to 1HP before dead)
Glad to hear, I look forward to the positive feedback for fixing it. Hope your less hostile with the next person to ask an extremely valid question about the state of an important feature...
04/10/2021 15:03 Kradau#15
Quote:
Glad to hear, I look forward to the positive feedback for fixing it.
Yeh I mean its no big deal, was literally done in 5minutes.

Updated menu in main post.

PS: If your asking about features I like to be contacted either over PM or Discord. To talk about such things in a thread makes it endless long and after its fixed its still there.