[UNDETECTED] PRIVATE SCRIPTING PLATFORM

03/27/2021 17:55 rikirayo#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/27/2021 18:13 emicovi#2
another lviewlol platform for sale ahahah
03/27/2021 18:34 rikirayo#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by emicovi View Post
another lviewlol platform for sale ahahah
OK


if that were true, I should remove my post as you had to do: P
03/27/2021 18:56 emicovi#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikirayo View Post
OK


if that were true, I should remove my post as you had to do: P
I wasnt selling anything :) I was searching for some coders to help code scripts for the paltform not to sell shit
03/27/2021 19:00 rikirayo#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by emicovi View Post
I wasnt selling anything :) I was searching for some coders to help code scripts for the paltform not to sell shit
OK
03/28/2021 13:20 Michi#6
#moved
03/29/2021 00:38 rikirayo#7
update: support korea server