Looking for undetected hack for NewZ

03/21/2021 06:27 misimokus95#1
Hey, I looking for undetected wallhack/aimbot for infestation NewZ.
Hit me up with a PM if you have.
03/21/2021 11:42 ffwd#2
i need ITEM ESP Hack pls PM me
03/21/2021 21:21 misimokus95#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffwd View Post
i need ITEM ESP Hack pls PM me
I recently bought an ESP+SilentAim product for NewZ.
PM me for the sellers Discord invite.
03/21/2021 22:48 JLN92#4
..
04/04/2021 19:48 netoxp22#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by misimokus95 View Post
I recently bought an ESP+SilentAim product for NewZ.
PM me for the sellers Discord invite.
Hey do you have the disagreement of the cheat vendors for Newz? could you pass me ?
04/05/2021 14:39 IproMatrx#6
I send you PM and add me in discord i want buy Ipro Matrex#0255

Quote:
Originally Posted by misimokus95 View Post
I recently bought an ESP+SilentAim product for NewZ.
PM me for the sellers Discord invite.
add me in discord bro Ipro Matrex#0255
i want buy
04/11/2021 06:39 KirbyShop#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by misimokus95 View Post
I recently bought an ESP+SilentAim product for NewZ.
PM me for the sellers Discord invite.
Na73#9708
pls i want buy
04/16/2021 19:40 pro77#8
pro77#8346
04/22/2021 23:54 Xorron55#9
Me too pls :)
Discord: UltyMoE#4055
06/22/2021 14:26 happytime107#10
ChiangRai#7804

please I want it
07/02/2021 04:33 JCKLaborationz#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by misimokus95 View Post
I recently bought an ESP+SilentAim product for NewZ.
PM me for the sellers Discord invite.
tacioto#9977 plz
07/03/2021 23:15 Patriikk#12
rEy#8411 <Add if you still want I have 8 slots for infestation stories 2020
€35 week
€60 month
€199 Lifetime
---

Aimbot (Coming Soon if Popular Enough)
* Brand new code undetected by PunkBuster
* Added Personal Lockers to the junk item filter
* No Spread, No Recoil & No Bullet Drop
* Headshot Aim for Super Fast Kills
* Adjustable L/R and U/D Field of View
* Adjustable Distance Limit for Players
* Visibility Checks: Know When to Fire
* Custom Aim Key: You Mouse or Keyboard
* Skip CLAN MATES (does not lock onto your clan members)

ESP
* Loot Marker: Displays *DEAD PLAYER* and distance where they died
* Change ESP colors for different loot items
* Item, Name, Player, Zombie, Distance ESP
* Render Distance
* Crosshair (Enable or Disable)
* Enhanced ESP (See their weapon’s and if the player is in Safe Zone)
* Safe Zone Border Alert (Shows distance to SZ border)
* Hide Items On Aim (Helps if you lag when aiming)
07/13/2021 18:07 Xorron55#13
They scammed me dont trust them 🙄