2 weeks ban League of Legends

03/08/2021 03:55 Sharp1255#1
Hey guys. I'm not sure if I am writing in the right thread.

So suddenly after a game today I got banned, so I logged but there were no logs that could even tell me exactly what I got banned. The ban is to 22.03 and I was wondering if you have any ideas what I could do to get unbanned before that.
I have read on the internet that it exists like templates you can modify and send to Riot which could get you unbanned.

Could somebody send me some of those which worked or does anybody have any ideas what I could do at this moment?

PS: I didn't tell anybody "kys" or anything like that so I think it might be possible to get unbanned,
03/08/2021 14:35 H0kage#2
maybe you were scripting on other account
03/08/2021 14:43 Coach Broeki#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by H0kage View Post
nope. if you wanna relate that ban to scripting while he didnt script on the acc means he would been HWID banned.
If you are HWID banned all the accounts you play on getting PERMABANNED
03/08/2021 15:33 Sharp1255#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by H0kage View Post
Nah, it was most probably for being toxic or something. Was pre with my friend so we talk shit to each other and probably somebody reported us.
03/08/2021 21:14 H0kage#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp1255 View Post
Nah, it was most probably for being toxic or something. Was pre with my friend so we talk shit to each other and probably somebody reported us.
:feelsbadman: fucc riot man you cant even show emotions in game - insta ban
03/09/2021 07:13 NakatoL#6
:lul: sad sometimes D
03/09/2021 14:13 amrsmooth#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp1255 View Post
Hey guys. I'm not sure if I am writing in the right thread.

So suddenly after a game today I got banned, so I logged but there were no logs that could even tell me exactly what I got banned. The ban is to 22.03 and I was wondering if you have any ideas what I could do to get unbanned before that.
I have read on the internet that it exists like templates you can modify and send to Riot which could get you unbanned.

Could somebody send me some of those which worked or does anybody have any ideas what I could do at this moment?

PS: I didn't tell anybody "kys" or anything like that so I think it might be possible to get unbanned,
Try to contact riot support, open a ticket and explain your situation, I do remember that before riot games chat restriction "even so I didn't flame nor curse" because I said "we wont win just ff and let's go next" as we were 24 v 9 If I do remember correctly and only me got 7 kills from the team