Valorant triggerbot + aimbot | FULLY UD

03/01/2021 22:47 Titankey#1
Hey, I am reselling my ProjectTsunmai license as I have no use for it anymore. It includes a custom build and unique injection method that only you have access to. It has never been used and full support will be provided.

As I need to sell it quickly, I am selling it for 100 Euros, (20 Euros cheaper than usual).

I have full permission from the developer to do this and can show full proof.

If you need a valorant cheat that is private, UD and always working. This is it for you. DM JoshGames#2214 to buy. Thanks!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (proof)
03/01/2021 22:58 YaBoiSica#2
scam wth
03/01/2021 23:29 Titankey#3
no its not. Check the image for proof. You can even DM the dev if you want! I just need to sell it quick!
03/05/2021 11:16 Titankey#4
sold, closed