wiz leveling

03/11/2010 16:43 Mulidakas#1
where o i should level 43 wiz nowi leveling at golems and i get only 0.02 its sux
03/11/2010 16:49 reptilee#2
Maong . Level 43. No champion, No Giant.
Perfect untill level 49
03/11/2010 16:51 mocnas#3
hmm,how about mine wiz 52? wher should I do leveling? mujigis?
03/11/2010 17:04 dzionisss#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocnas View Post
hmm,how about mine wiz 52? wher should I do leveling? mujigis?
Ishades.
03/11/2010 18:02 N00bcake#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocnas View Post
hmm,how about mine wiz 52? wher should I do leveling? mujigis?
Ujigis till 55!
03/11/2010 18:04 ™Burton™#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mocnas View Post
hmm,how about mine wiz 52? wher should I do leveling? mujigis?
nope , at Ishades it's perfect im since 51 at ishades and lvl there till 56 and move to sonars (non party attack!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilee View Post
Maong . Level 43. No champion, No Giant.
Perfect untill level 49
on 47 can move to banwangs (sometimes giant)
03/11/2010 18:41 Mulidakas#7
but in maongs is there any hight rate spawn so that i can kill them faster
03/11/2010 18:48 N00bcake#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulidakas View Post
but in maongs is there any hight rate spawn so that i can kill them faster
Maongs got a average spawn rate, i couldnt find any spot with a higher rate, maybe DW side it might be slightly better.
03/11/2010 20:14 Falsetto#9
Sorry, but I dont want to start a new Thread...what about bard/cerlic lv 37?
03/11/2010 20:21 N00bcake#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falsetto View Post
Sorry, but I dont want to start a new Thread...what about bard/cerlic lv 37?
Bad lvl since you dont have rec. div. yet .. go Dw side and do quests along, i think those scorpions will fit to your bard .. or buy taxi ..
03/12/2010 10:38 asianpanda#11
where is the best place to lvl as a 34 wiz??
03/12/2010 10:58 Darkness™#12
mobs 29-30 samarkand.