Cyberpunk Style Photomanipulation | quarexdesign

01/20/2021 19:06 alperen_57#1
FINAL

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

BEFORE

01/21/2021 11:36 Toxicator#2
She needs some cyber chrome oder body modifications. That would look even better.
01/28/2021 18:16 alperen_57#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicator View Post
She needs some cyber chrome oder body modifications. That would look even better.
I took your comment into consideration and added my new work, and I am waiting for your comments. :)
01/28/2021 20:50 Toxicator#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by alperen_57 View Post
I took your comment into consideration and added my new work, and I am waiting for your comments. :)
Hi,

please post your new work into this thread, instead of opening a new one for every work.
01/29/2021 04:45 alperen_57#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicator View Post
Hi,

please post your new work into this thread, instead of opening a new one for every work.
Alright. Every same themed photo edits work or every work? if every work can i edit thread title?

Final

Alternative

Before

01/29/2021 08:48 Toxicator#6
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
for each theme one thread.

Artist Den Rules:
Quote:
Showthreads: It is allowed to create multiple threads (e.g. photo and design) to present graphics. You do not necessarily have to use a thread for all your graphics.
If you want to change the thread title, just report the beginning post and tell me the new title.

I like your second picture aswell, the manipulation on the right arm and face are well executed and fitting. My only complaint is the right leg, dosent look nearly als relastic as the rest of the picture. Maybe a different stock photo would have been better.

For colors, I like the 2nd variation better, has more neon vibes und is all in all more consistent.
07/09/2021 22:09 Tenexy#7
It's a beautiful design.
12/02/2021 16:14 Diez-cheats#8
I like it , it's look very clean nice man i like it