223/306 NA Seasonal/Lvl 61 Ninja/Lahn, $600 pearl items, 1billion liquid, 9bil unliq

01/17/2021 07:32 Prince-Ronin#1
Hello everyone. Price is negotiable (id love $300-400)

I am selling my BDO-Acc which was purchased directly from the store and NOT steam. This email is the original and has been my personal account.

The trade will be either done through a trusted middle man from elitepvpers (past has shown that this is the best solution for buyer security) or you go first.

Payment method:
Paypal (F&F; with remark to no refund buying digital goods)
opt.: Buyer pays middle man fee

Now to the BDO-Details:
I am quitting the game because I am moving onto other games :(
$600 put into account over lifespan, 223/225/306 SEASONAL gear (AP will go up +15-20 post-grad), 255 energy/302 contribution points, naphart campsite, multiple pets, 9/10 classes, 7 classes are between 56-58, 1 open character slot, each class has at least 1 pearl outfit, account has 3 horse outfit sets, 2 chars with 100+ inventory slots, 1 (zerker) with 144+, boss exchange coupons included, 74 days of value pack, most other things covered in images, t8 horse, 8 maids, 8-9 bil worth account (majority in cooking lifeskill gear if you dont want me to sell), 1 bil only liquid atm, only lifeskill is artisan 9 cooking on lahn (with canape), multiple valks scrolls, exp/lifeskill/loot scrolls, etc.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

More than willing to screen share to authenticate, etc. whatever you need to verify, reply to thread or msg discord for inquiries "Prince-Ronin#5616"