Buying Gil

02/10/2006 21:34 Cabalwars#1
Anyone ever buy gil online? And can the sites be trusted? If so where do you recomend I shop?
02/11/2006 15:11 Khane66#2
Buying gil is like shopping Online. Me, Having doing it 3-4x for Crafting, have found that All sites can be trusted. But Only Few, have Cheap Prices. the cheapest Site I have found is MOGS.com. They Require you to give the Right Information, and Will Call you to Verify the Information. Trust me When I Say It is 100% Safe, only Requirements of Theirs is that you must have an Actual Character, Must have Paypal/Credit Card, Must Supply the Correct information, & Have Talked with a Representive at least once.
02/15/2006 05:21 BioXVirus#3
if suggest ige.com you get ur gil with in about 5mins which is pretty damn aweseome its not TO PRICEY
02/15/2006 21:47 Cabalwars#4
i endednup buying 2 mil off ige.. got it within 45 mins, server was busy. good stuff, but I wouldnt make a habit of it.. I just needed som gil to start off.. the economy has gone way up since I lasted played 2 years ago
02/17/2006 04:00 BioXVirus#5
ah what server you play on cuz i used to play two years ago stoped playing around 6 or 7months ago if you played on Cerberus meh name was Zerokool pretty sure you should have heard of me no matter the server you was on tho
02/17/2006 17:06 Cabalwars#6
use to play on carbuncle.. and no I never heard of you.. why should have I?
02/20/2006 04:00 GamerXX#7
I have used ffxi4sale.com a few times but gil is too pricey these days and you really should look into making gil you're self in the game, because of all the prices going up on the AH its easyer to make money now just farming.
04/10/2006 19:47 cynicthefallen#8
Quote:
Originally posted by BioXVirus@Feb 15 2006, 06:21
if suggest ige.com you get ur gil with in about 5mins which is pretty damn aweseome its not TO PRICEY
Have you seen their prices? Lol, IGE is about 10 bucks over the prices at EZgaming.com I used to have to use my CC for freinds in town. EZ and MOGS sometiems have really nice competetive rates.
You also get % off your purchases for every purchase u make at EZ depending on previous purchases.