Looking for legit hacker for boost.

01/15/2021 01:53 potol2#1
Title.

Region : NA east or central

Looking for a legit-ish hacker for boosting. If you are the right fit there is a possibility for you to make decent money.

Not a one time offer, looking for someone for regular boosting. I pay per wins.

My old booster got hit by the recent banwave but we would play 10 games a day and win probably 8-9.

Immortal/Radiant lobbies so looking for someone who can frag out but not blatantly rage.

Willing to pay for spoofs as well.

PM ME HERE or reply with your discord. SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY
01/15/2021 03:54 FlamingGlass#2
Sure Flamingo#0002
01/15/2021 04:14 maxdaveli#3
Super legit boosting service. Hit radiant last act, no reports. Add me on discord.

v.v#1304
02/11/2021 05:40 EXTERNAL HANDS#4
Talk to me, I even have accounts in radiant and immortal boosted
I have my own personal aimbot for boosting
discord : ExternalHands#8807
02/11/2021 05:50 potol2#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by EXTERNAL HANDS View Post
Talk to me, I even have accounts in radiant and immortal boosted
I have my own personal aimbot for boosting
discord : ExternalHands#8807
cool added you
02/18/2021 06:00 potol2#6
STILL LOOKING.
02/26/2021 04:13 potol2#7
bump