have a problem with hwid

01/01/2021 11:27 Exner.#1
server was running fine
after update server I get this filter warring
I disabled pc limit and I got the same problem
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/01/2021 11:43 Mc-Diesel#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exner. View Post
server was running fine
after update server I get this filter error
I disabled pc limit and I got the same problem
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I think it's not a problem it's warning not error :D maybe something wrong with antivirus or something try to truncate hwid table every start up
01/01/2021 11:47 Exner.#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc-Diesel View Post
I think it's not a problem it's warning not error :D maybe something wrong with antivirus or something try to truncate hwid table every start up
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

It was working fine and now problem for everyone

Actually the bummer of the dll
there is no virus or the like
01/01/2021 13:03 Mc-Diesel#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exner. View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

It was working fine and now problem for everyone

Actually the bummer of the dll
there is no virus or the like
i got it :D Try to change date to 2020 And try i will work the reason cause dll data was til 2020 you need to modify the src try to change your date to 2020 and tell me the result
01/01/2021 13:23 Exner.#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc-Diesel View Post
i got it :D Try to change date to 2020 And try i will work the reason cause dll data was til 2020 you need to modify the src try to change your date to 2020 and tell me the result
not have src dll Bad thing :(
01/01/2021 13:29 Mc-Diesel#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exner. View Post
not have src dll Bad thing :(
src of filter not dll it's mistake from me :D
open gatewayserver search for 1420 i think and search around the date change it or recreate this function and remove the date

something like that
Quote:
if (!date.Contains("2020"))
{
Task.Run(async () => await sqlCon.prod_int2($"EXEC [{MainForm.FILTER_DB}].[dbo].[_HwidBypass] '{this.user_id}', '{this.ip}', '{this.mac}', 'Bypassed dll #4'"));
MainForm.WriteLine(3, $"User: '{this.user_id}' , IP: '{this.ip}' tried to bypass hwid dll ");
this.DisconnectModuleSocket();
return;
}
else
{
string new_date = date.Replace("2020", "0001");
change 2020 to 2021
01/01/2021 13:37 Exner.#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc-Diesel View Post
src of filter not dll it's mistake from me :D
open gatewayserver search for 1420 i think and search around the date change it or recreate this function and remove the date

something like that


change 2020 to 2021
ok thank you