Grand Fantasia AutoIT bot

03/09/2010 18:41 FeonDust#1
Information, instructions, and download can be found here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Post any problems/errors you get with this..I'm always trying to update it to make it work better ;[.

Please do not upload my bot to another mirror. If your download will not load on either of my mirrors, please send me a PM and I'll attach the bot in PM.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I created a video tutorial on how to pointerscan new addresses. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

For the HealSleep value, set it low (50) if you are using a potion!
Set it high (5000) if you are using Heal skill

Change the AttackSleep values to 0 if you do not want delays

Virus scans:

**UPDATE**

Sourcecode can be downloaded here:
03/09/2010 20:08 defution01#2
why he kept asking the survey but got nothing? is it for real or just a little joke?
03/09/2010 20:13 FeonDust#3
If you complete the survey, but did not receive the download, take a screenshot of the completed survey (hit the Prt Scr/Printscreen button on your keyboard) and send me the image in PM.

I will then give you the bot.
03/09/2010 20:18 defution01#4
did u have test it? is it working?

ive testing it, thank you so much FeonDust, u save my day ^_^ :thumb up:
03/09/2010 21:23 TheDestroyer101#5
it's a good bot so far.. however, it would be better to hold D longer until the bot sees a monster then attack.. and it would be nice if you also input til like attack1 - attack5..

So far this bot is going great.. thank you!

Ive encounter some problems such as being trapped in one place because the enemy is in the other side..

autopots works well.. good job on that.. :handsdown:
03/09/2010 22:14 26422588#6
has complete but can't download
03/09/2010 23:56 bbdoc#7
I retract my statement, seems I found a servey that does not require personal information input.
03/09/2010 23:57 bbdoc#8
Edit
03/10/2010 00:19 bbdoc#9
Survey is endless, and DOES end up requiring personal information. I'll just wait for someone to release it without you having to jump through hoops to get it.
03/10/2010 00:36 FeonDust#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbdoc View Post
Survey is endless, and DOES end up requiring personal information. I'll just wait for someone to release it without you having to jump through hoops to get it.
Look up your local Mcdonalds or Pizza Hut address and use that. You are not required to use your own information. I worked hard to create the bot, and am giving it out basically for free. For a leecher, there should be some "resistance" to gain something. Not everything's going to be spoonfed to you.
03/10/2010 00:41 bbdoc#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeonDust View Post
Look up your local Mcdonalds or Pizza Hut address and use that. You are not required to use your own information.
Okay, and just curious, when do I actually take the screenshot? Is there a page that actually says that I've completed the quiz? I tried, and I failed miserably, it kept going until it brought me to a dead-end page. It's frustrating to see everyone else has done this easily, and I'm struggling mightily xD.

If there's an alternative way to do this, let me know.
03/10/2010 00:42 LilyRose87#12
Quote:
You don't need to use your real information. I just did the survey without using any of my true info.

Stop whining, and support someone who is giving you something for free and can help you. Especially since he doesn't even know you.
03/10/2010 00:44 bbdoc#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeonDust View Post
Look up your local Mcdonalds or Pizza Hut address and use that. You are not required to use your own information. I worked hard to create the bot, and am giving it out basically for free. For a leecher, there should be some "resistance" to gain something. Not everything's going to be spoonfed to you.
:)

I understand that, and I've acknowledged that I know my place, and I've been good about not asking for things handed to me, and I've never once bugged anyone for a hack or bot.

I am a leecher, who depends on people to make the hacks, so like I said, I'll just try to wait this out, or, try again. I'm one to get easily frustrated when I can't do something.

Anyways, looks like it's legit, so thanks many even if I can't get this to work, it's well appreciated.
03/10/2010 00:44 LilyRose87#14
It works pretty good, just get stuck in the caves/dungeons. Thanks a lot! :D
03/10/2010 00:45 FeonDust#15
Quote:
Okay, and just curious, when do I actually take the screenshot? Is there a page that actually says that I've completed the quiz? I tried, and I failed miserably, it kept going until it brought me to a dead-end page. It's frustrating to see everyone else has done this easily, and I'm struggling mightily xD.

If there's an alternative way to do this, let me know.
I'll send a PM.