G1 Geons

12/22/2020 22:22 George01#1
Hi, I want to sell geons in G1..
1kkk+
can give first for trusted people,
who is a trusted person here that you guys can suggest me who has a good reputation?
12/23/2020 02:28 ahmedw#2
conect my discord Smurf207#5056
12/23/2020 14:13 xEddyYx#3
how about the price?
12/24/2020 12:38 George01#4
I'm still taking offers from trusted buyers, I will give first.. but it must be a trusted buyer that everyone knows and dealt with.
message me here pls, thanks.
12/31/2020 21:34 Nastyy92#5
I'll buy your geons, and pay first (PayPal only). But it will have to be a small amount until i know I can trust you.
03/21/2021 10:22 sapeliey#6
im interested to buy geons in G1 kalonline server. Do you still have it...how to trade, and how about the price?
03/23/2021 02:21 ahmedw#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapeliey View Post
im interested to buy geons in G1 kalonline server. Do you still have it...how to trade, and how about the price?
conect my discord :Neo#4153
03/23/2021 12:41 xEddyYx#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedw View Post
conect my discord Smurf207#5056
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedw View Post
conect my discord :Neo#4153

I wouldn't trust him
03/24/2021 04:44 sapeliey#9
thx for warning
03/25/2021 01:16 ahmedw#10
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] lol Eddy is scammer everyone know that you can meat me in game
03/25/2021 01:23 xEddyYx#11
:kekw:
How can i be a scammer?
I never sold any Geons. I just bought Geons and my supplier had no problems with me!
03/28/2021 09:09 valzzz40#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by xEddyYx View Post
:kekw:
How can i be a scammer?
I never sold any Geons. I just bought Geons and my supplier had no problems with me!
He is a good buyer and trustworthy guy.
03/29/2021 08:46 kadza12#13
im selling 3kkk
mooЯ#9942
100€ each
if you take all 270€