looking for undected legit cheat

12/21/2020 16:11 ValorantPro1#1
paying up to 1000dollar monthly if you can deliver me a product which is not everyone using and u do updates on real time on it for me when u have time, i want a dev who has time

if you can do that in other games too i pay up to 5000dollar monthly it depends on your skills and if its all legit!
12/23/2020 02:30 Loading24#2
5000 dollars? No shot this request is legit.
12/23/2020 22:19 Xceeze#3
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] is my telegram if you're willing to pay 5k for a cheat lmao.
12/25/2020 05:56 sharktooth444#4
Hey bro, if you have found a cheat yet and you are down to legit cheat together add me! SHARKTOOTH#6480
01/15/2021 22:46 Kyudaa#5
Bro honestly, esp and aimbot hacks are too easily detected. I bought one a week ago and got detected in a day without being obvious. Most of the people who provide them are scammers and charge obscene amounts of money. Honestly no recoil scripts are the way to go, I'm actually selling some right now for really cheap prices for every gun. I've used them in the past and gone from Gold 1 to Diamond 3 granted I had to play a lot. But they really improve your gameplay and are completely undetectable as they are completely separate from the game. U can even use a triggerbot with no recoil to basically become an in-game god and there are loads of free ones on lines such as the "Immortal Triggerbot".

Also there's no injecting crap with no recoil scripts and you cant be banned cause they are just straight code.

If u want the no recoil cheats then just contact me on discord, I even have a server:
Kyuda#9535