Looking for a Decent Esp/aimbot for pubg

12/15/2020 06:00 brandon03#1
more so looking for an esp for a decent price but if i can get both esp and aimbot for a decent price i would just finished building a new pc and i want to try something new...
12/18/2020 09:07 shiming1992#2
hi ,Do you need PUBG hack?
12/25/2020 15:53 Harnold#3
Search for Evo in the forum.
12/27/2020 18:13 cabalo#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacoby1988 View Post
Hey I know one good with good security [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
EVERY, and I will repeat, EVERY thread asking for a good cheat here is spammed by these guys. Which is obviously a red flag. Stay away, this is a very shady practice.
12/28/2020 01:26 VexGuide#5
I will recommend Proofcore. Private Community. ID verification needed do.
12/29/2020 22:45 anonymoooooooooos#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by VexGuide View Post
I will recommend Proofcore. Private Community. ID verification needed do.
Proofcore is good @OP, but if you hate input lag; forget it.

Their pubg cheat requires you to play @ fullscreen borderless
12/30/2020 16:31 VexGuide#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymoooooooooos View Post
Proofcore is good @OP, but if you hate input lag; forget it.

Their pubg cheat requires you to play @ fullscreen borderless
If you have a decent computer it do not lag.
12/30/2020 20:30 anonymoooooooooos#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by VexGuide View Post
If you have a decent computer it do not lag.
False. Input lag exists no matter how strong your computer is. It's just the way the display works when playing @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] fullscreen.


The input lag will be less noticeable if you have a higher refresh rate, but it'll still be present. @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] it's a bit better
@ 240HZ it's barely noticeable
at 300HZ+ it almost makes no difference
12/31/2020 17:20 mncpics#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon03 View Post
more so looking for an esp for a decent price but if i can get both esp and aimbot for a decent price i would just finished building a new pc and i want to try something new...
I am also looking for a decent hack for Lite PUBG PC, if u find please send me a private message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VexGuide View Post
I will recommend Proofcore. Private Community. ID verification needed do.
Do you have the hack for PUBG Lite PC? i can pay
12/31/2020 19:02 VexGuide#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mncpics View Post
I am also looking for a decent hack for Lite PUBG PC, if u find please send me a private message.



Do you have the hack for PUBG Lite PC? i can pay
Im not selling proofcore but
Add my discord, I'm selling another one. Discord is under my name.