POS-Unable to Zone

02/06/2006 19:38 Swordfish#1
I tried closing POS.exe and it still dosn't work... I know it can't be fleehack because this time I wasn't using it and it didn't work. :?

I'm using english version of POS please help!

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=10 cookies for anyone who can solve this!' border='0' alt='10 cookies for anyone who can solve this!' />
02/06/2006 19:39 Swordfish#2
Same issue with fleetool ;;;
02/06/2006 20:49 Khane66#3
When Using the POS.exe Tool, Don't use it Immediately When you zone, wait a while when you enter the zone, then Use the tool. The Same effect happens to me as well, if it does happen, just log out and log back in.
02/07/2006 02:59 Kayu#4
Quote:
Yea the thing is, after using POS for a bit and contacting a friend over the matter who has been using these tools for months(to my surprise), he was able to tell me that there is a set time limit to how long you must be in a zone before switching to another one that isnt so close. For example, as you all know, you can zone in and back out instantly. Also in bastok if you zone out of mog in markets and goto Metalworks about 5 seconds away, that works. SE has some sort of limited time set on other zones to prevent you from zoning. I would think the GM's could notice it when you cannot zone due to their time limitations, so i would strongly urge you not to do this :) I believe the set time is a little over a game hour or so (as said by my friend).

NOTE: Any zone that you must touch a ??? or other item / OP Warp, there is no limit and you can zone ASAP!

Hope this is helpful.
02/08/2006 03:58 csball#5
That is what I suspected while using my Fleetool (found in the Exploits hacks and bots section.) I would use hyperspeed and it wouldn't let me zone, and sometimes, if you wait to zone, it will crash POL anyways. I will do some research on it all, but I need to get a POS tool >.< (If you can send me one [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] ^^)
02/11/2006 18:47 Ryutoki#6
You can download the POS tool in this forum.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/12/2006 16:46 csball#7
Thanks Ryutoki, your my savior ^^