Close all threads of a banned user

11/26/2020 19:45 OUTBACK#1
Hey

So I came on this idea by seeing banned users their thread being bumped by people who do not realize the user is banned. I think it would be great if banned users their threads would be automatically closed so they can't be bumped and possibly be able to bring other users in contact with a scammer this way.

So my suggestion:

- Close all threads automatically of a user when banned

or:

- Close all threads automatically of a user when he is permanently banned (in case a user gets banned only for a few days due some violations e.g)

-----------------------
Due some feedback I realized that not all banned users their threads should be closed because some of them are simply not for trading. Therefor my suggestion is:

- Close all threads automatically of a user when he is permanently banned (in case a user gets banned only for a few days due some violations e.g) in all Trading sections.
11/27/2020 10:45 acerun#2
+1
good one
11/27/2020 12:13 ZENS!ERT#3
Wenn, dann nur in Trading-Bereich. Da es schwachsinnig wäre solche oder ähnliche threads zu schließen:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Dann wäre es widerrum extra Arbeit für das Team, weil man es nicht automatisieren könnte.
11/27/2020 17:50 OUTBACK#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZENS!ERT View Post
Wenn, dann nur in Trading-Bereich. Da es schwachsinnig wäre solche oder ähnliche threads zu schließen:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Dann wäre es widerrum extra Arbeit für das Team, weil man es nicht automatisieren könnte.
I think I've understood it (as my German isn't that well) I think you're right, so perhaps it could be a automatic closage of all threads in the Trading sections? I believe this would be better.
12/16/2020 12:22 andii#5
Right now we don't think that this idea is very useful.

#rejected