Hey, I'm selling my account since I don't play on this server anymore.
It is max level and has stuff worth about 90b + about 30-40b cash.
The stuff it has, is c60 equipment, res, a few sps+15 pp100 and more.
Costumes and not tradable stuff is not included in the money I told before. So its even more worth (+ c60 character).
I trade only with elitepvpers Trade and I'll not go first if you don't have any green trades!
PM if interested
SOLD
It is max level and has stuff worth about 90b + about 30-40b cash.
The stuff it has, is c60 equipment, res, a few sps+15 pp100 and more.
Costumes and not tradable stuff is not included in the money I told before. So its even more worth (+ c60 character).
I trade only with elitepvpers Trade and I'll not go first if you don't have any green trades!
PM if interested
SOLD