What’s the cheat that can change the map?

11/22/2020 09:38 Innobrr#1
Been seeing cheaters changing the map to like plane in ranked and all and in wondered what the name of it is
01/08/2021 16:57 Aspect.So1ar#2
Havok.wtf but its priv and $500 usd
01/10/2022 08:50 Innobrr#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspect.So1ar View Post
Havok.wtf but its priv and $500 usd
Is there any site or way I can get it?
01/11/2022 17:07 Cytokine#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innobrr View Post
Been seeing cheaters changing the map to like plane in ranked and all and in wondered what the name of it is
Interesting :thinking:
01/20/2022 11:00 Relentless#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Innobrr View Post
Is there any site or way I can get it?
It’s private and I mean PRIVATE unless your best mates with the owner so yeah it’s IMPOSSIBLE TO GET RN
01/21/2022 07:41 Innobrr#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flourishable View Post
It’s private and I mean PRIVATE unless your best mates with the owner so yeah it’s IMPOSSIBLE TO GET RN
Alright thanks, just gon stick weigh other chairs as it’ll probably be next to impossible to become best mates with the owners