closed4ever

01/21/2021 23:42 Niightingale#421
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonicdeviant View Post
I need help setting this up....It wont start..

says unable to start correctly?!
Disable firewall and try again

Quote:
Originally Posted by HacK. View Post
Can get working this Cheat. everything done like the guide BOCW and Warzone doesnt inject. i cant get the cheat menu ingame dont know whats wrong here. everything disabled and everything on the newest version
Go window mode and press 'Insert'
01/24/2021 15:43 yanthao#422
is this cheat is available ?
01/24/2021 19:14 Exodia1501#423
restock soon?
01/26/2021 22:46 Mrjma#424
Hi anyone any idea with when I inject the cheat I get the menu but as soon as I’m in game it disappears and I’m unable to get it back also the cheat itself turns itself off, stays on in the menus but in game straight off.
This just started happening after this update. Anyone got a fix?
Thanks
01/28/2021 19:11 Dontbotherg#425
Hi, I'm trying to inject the cheat and it gives me BSOD Page fault in non paged area, then reboots pc. I'm trying to create a support ticket but it seems they changed their shop from shoppy to sellix. I bought a 3 months and I can't use it and I can't contact any of the support team. Help would be appreciated.
01/28/2021 20:04 ZBox#426
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/02/2021 21:04 Jss20#427
down ?? warzone ?
02/03/2021 11:54 caspianlancer#428
Advantages: --

Let me say that these are 100% real providers.
I have been using this cheat for almost two weeks and its pretty great
My KD is 7 so believe me guys aimbot is pretty awesome.
I vouch for these guyz.

Disadvantages:-

1- Don't expect support if you ran an issue. There is no telegram, live chat of anytime, discord etc, nothing. You have to contact on seller sellix page to get support. They will reply you within a week or so.

2- They don't tell about cheat status. I mean if they are updating or not updating.

I mean it was working fine till 16 hours ago when i last played. And today when i play its not showing snything. It injected successfully, i can toggle menu, change the menu but it Cheat won't work in game.

I wish they should update their status on telegram at least whats going on there
02/03/2021 17:01 xLynxx#429
those who bought this, with the esp, does it have an option to see player skeletons too? or is just boxes around the players?
02/03/2021 20:02 Jss20#430
Quote:
Originally Posted by xLynxx View Post
those who bought this, with the esp, does it have an option to see player skeletons too? or is just boxes around the players?
boxes only

Quote:
Originally Posted by caspianlancer View Post
Advantages: --

Let me say that these are 100% real providers.
I have been using this cheat for almost two weeks and its pretty great
My KD is 7 so believe me guys aimbot is pretty awesome.
I vouch for these guyz.

Disadvantages:-

1- Don't expect support if you ran an issue. There is no telegram, live chat of anytime, discord etc, nothing. You have to contact on seller sellix page to get support. They will reply you within a week or so.

2- They don't tell about cheat status. I mean if they are updating or not updating.
Yes they have a telegram . they post a update yesterday telling its updating , but we cant talk on the channel

Its updated
02/05/2021 00:50 Bakra32#431
Does this hack includes a spoofer?
02/05/2021 12:57 caspianlancer#432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jss20 View Post
boxes only

Yes they have a telegram . they post a update yesterday telling its updating , but we cant talk on the channel

Its updated
I know they have telegram and we can not post. But they don't update their status. I mean if they are updating the hack, they should update their telegram too so buyers knows cheat is not working fine.
They update their status after they successfully updated the hack
02/07/2021 02:18 Bsambran94#433
Software is great but customer service is impossible.. my key stopped working and I bought a new lifetime to just get a fast fix and that one didn’t work either. They haven’t responded to help me get this fixed whatsoever. And there is no way to chat with them in telegram.
02/07/2021 07:04 antoine75900#434
hello I lost my invoice ID how to do?
02/07/2021 18:09 SexiestHippoGaming#435
Tool works great when you know it's working. Have to agree with what the people above me are saying. Communication from this team is incredibly lacking.

They used have a telegram that was public and able to chat in. However, after the last time there were huge ban waves related to the timescale feature they disabled live chat.

They aren't the best when it comes to actually updating their community if the tool is down or not. They're decent at updating the tool but only letting the user base know once it's completed.

Overall: Tool great, communication terrible.