closed4ever

12/17/2020 08:29 stedabest321#271
Waiting for hardware reset no reply on telegram :(

Also why can't we talk on telegram seems there is no communication
12/17/2020 10:10 lxp#272
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbryx View Post
Hello i bought a cheat and when i load up the cheat says "Failed to authentiacte device "device limit reached, you must unlink device on the website." and i dont have the website there is only telegrams

I'm in the same situation as you, but no one replied to us, and I don't know who can handle it.
12/17/2020 13:56 SaltyStars#273
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxp View Post
I'm in the same situation as you, but no one replied to us, and I don't know who can handle it.
yh same situation as you hes not been arround for a few days there support is shit
12/17/2020 16:50 stedabest321#274
Anyone had a reply yet lol?
12/17/2020 21:53 SaltyStars#275
Quote:
Originally Posted by stedabest321 View Post
Anyone had a reply yet lol?
NO
12/18/2020 01:59 treykus#276
17 days and they haven't fixed my key.. SEVENTEEN!
12/18/2020 02:03 UndergroundProviders#277
Quote:
Originally Posted by treykus View Post
I have not received a MW 90 Day key, and also a Cold War Lifetime key still.

Update: Now only waiting on MW 90 Day key
12/18/2020 02:38 exeklp#278
a retard sold me a mod menu and they banned me when using it for 5s, I had to create another blizzard account and buy a new cold war, can I buy his mod menu and it works without any problem? I do not have shadowban, I can invite my friends and play online without problems, only that my account is new, so I cannot use the timescale
12/18/2020 04:23 frostyZ#279
My account is still suspended. *surprise!*

They made an announcement about creating a "appeal ticket" and how it was going to go Live on Wednesday. But that didn't happen... Imagine that... The support for this hack is complete crap. Stay away from Honey products at all cost people.

It's now been over 2 weeks of my account suspension and still nothing has been done.

D3skstool and Honey are liars thru and thru. They are too busy trying to make more money off of other hacks and spoofers then fixing the issues with their own.

At this point I'm just going to issue a charge back. Thank god for Affirm***. I gave you over 2 weeks, So it's time I take my $250.00 back.

Anyone else having this issue? Just charge back as well its super easy in 2020.
12/18/2020 11:04 synthetikv#280
Can not recommend this provider. Zero after sale support of any kind. No help at all with errors or my open hardware id resets!

I will just go ahead and make a bank chargeback since im not ready to wait any longer! If you have similar problems i can only argue to make chargeback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by treykus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzy View Post
I have not received a MW 90 Day key, and also a Cold War Lifetime key still.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltyStars View Post
NO
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by stedabest321 View Post
Waiting for hardware reset no reply on telegram :(

Also why can't we talk on telegram seems there is no communication
Just make a chargeback like WTF. I think customers should be served with confident and not waiting around for days or even weeks. We paid for a service and a product and dont get it so....
12/18/2020 14:27 fierzer#281
latest update broke their MW/warzone hack, it has so many bugs now and visibility on aimbot is completely broken

its impossible to contact their support, its been days since the update and no word from any of them on fixing the bugs
12/18/2020 15:11 SaltyStars#282
yh there support looks to be non existent in the last two weeks
12/18/2020 17:41 HunkyJunky#283
Can I use timescale again? or is it still detectable?
12/18/2020 17:44 nomorals#284
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunkyJunky View Post
Can I use timescale again? or is it still detectable?
Pretty sure timescale was removed due to bans.

Warzone is currently broken for aimbot as 8:45am PST Dec 18th. Only ESP seems to be up and running.
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

had a lot of people PM me on telegram and post on here about non-existant support, you were pretty active on here anything up? One guy was waiting 2 days, another was like over 2 weeks I believe for a simple HWID reset.

Telegram has been completely locked after the timescale bans as well so there's zero way for users to communicate except wait for updates.
12/18/2020 18:20 xinxa0#285
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] Hi, I would be intrested for Zombies in a force host tool who always give you the host. Is thtat doable? Greets