Rohan Eternal Vengeance

10/29/2020 22:19 im batman#16
Well, the thing is that playwith has you paying to make yourself more powerful using IM powerups and goods that give you an advantage in gameplay.

Sure they are enticing you with some free stuff. When the timer clocks off on that free stuff they are betting you will be buying more.

There are games out there that you can play that is not loaded with item malls full of powerups. ESO is one of them - though you buy your client, there is no monthly fee to play and anything you can buy is simply cosmetic.
10/29/2020 22:29 Syclow#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Well, the thing is that playwith has you paying to make yourself more powerful using IM powerups and goods that give you an advantage in gameplay.

Sure they are enticing you with some free stuff. When the timer clocks off on that free stuff they are betting you will be buying more.

There are games out there that you can play that is not loaded with item malls full of powerups. ESO is one of them - though you buy your client, there is no monthly fee to play and anything you can buy is simply cosmetic.
Yeah I know but that is Rohan this is how it always was it was made to be a p2w game you either accept that or just don't play the game, and just so you know other than you need to BUY the game ESO gain allot of money by having you buy their dlc's every few months or so and subscription fee every month for unlimited bag space and you know how important is that in a game like ESO and many other advatanges lol and some like WoW and like AoC that will be coming soon so hyped about it ^^ who will make their money by subscribtion each month just so you can be able to play the game consider these IM powerups is just monthly subsription for playing the game which is not a must you can play Rohan for free if u want you will be late to the party yes you can't be the strongest yes but you can still play the game for free. And there is not too many good free mmo games to be honest every other mmo you can't even play the game untill you pay for it and pay for other stuff each game different , ever good mmo out there make u spend money one way or another. if you don't wanna pay any money don't play mmo.
10/29/2020 23:03 Nietoperek#18
Hello. I made a new post about "how to improve" rohan. please check it out guys :)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I know there is only a small chance that they will listen to us, but we have nothing to lose, but we still have this small percentage of chances
10/30/2020 08:47 Ishtaria#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nietoperek View Post
Hello. I made a new post about "how to improve" rohan. please check it out guys :)
I know there is only a small chance that they will listen to us, but we have nothing to lose, but we still have this small percentage of chances
There is no chance of them listening.
10/30/2020 12:45 werwillsterben#20
all developers have to work together to get Rohan from the old Engine to
Unrealengine 4 you have free Acces from Epicgames Lets go and
make Rohan great again
10/30/2020 16:39 im batman#21

From what I can see it is simply a lv100 KR client with no hero. My guess is they wanted to dump trinity and couldn't without starting over with empty databases.
10/30/2020 22:20 Nietoperek#22
In my opinion. Removing hero and trinity they reach a success. Now is the last question left, what they will do with item mall
10/30/2020 23:02 Ishtaria#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post

From what I can see it is simply a lv100 KR client with no hero. My guess is they wanted to dump trinity and couldn't without starting over with empty databases.
Every derp and his indo thinks this is some special "new" Rohan when it isn't. Official was so FUBAR it was unfixable without a full wipe. It's just the same Rohan with a few tweaks and an unlocked frame rate.

I'm guessing forging gear will be the same but the question is what will the max stat caps be on parts and option stones. Will underlying flaws like Templars be fixed.

I'm quite surprised YNK thinks there will even be people interested in playing it in the long term and how much income they expect to generate.
11/03/2020 18:52 rbnwarior#24
Always makes me giggle when reading people getting excited for Rohan global when we already have seen what they are capable of doing...

...nothing new that pservers have been doing for years.
11/08/2020 18:48 Ishtaria#25
There's 2 new gear sets, Igniel and Celestial. Granted they may look better with transcendence effects but otherwise they're a bit meh. A shame really considering the Celestial gear is meant to be the new top of the line gear (level 170/180).

11/09/2020 00:03 xHaiBai#26
won't take too long till all the hype is gone and everyone gonna be looking for pservers again , well except the ones who were already playing global only
11/09/2020 09:44 Ishtaria#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
won't take too long till all the hype is gone and everyone gonna be looking for pservers again , well except the ones who were already playing global only
Judging by the activity on their forums and Facebook, the hype never even existed 😂
11/11/2020 02:43 xHaiBai#28
fail 1. 60 fps is not 60 fps. so that was a lie whoever claimed it
fail 2. boss accessory ticket can give u random ring that can sell up to 20 M crone to npc
- gm's be like : how did that get through

this shit failed and didnt even start
11/11/2020 04:12 ammadpurba#29
I think they got new investor and the investor want their own team to manage the rohan as gamemaster .
11/11/2020 08:07 Ishtaria#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by xHaiBai View Post
fail 1. 60 fps is not 60 fps. so that was a lie whoever claimed it
fail 2. boss accessory ticket can give u random ring that can sell up to 20 M crone to npc
- gm's be like : how did that get through

this shit failed and didnt even start
The single-threaded CPU bound Epoch engine struggles to maintain 60fps most of the time. It's mostly due to having to load in world assets and when a lot of players are on screen. It was foolish of YNK to increase it to 60 when 30 would have given a better overall experience seeing as they were never going to improve the engine in any way, shape or form to run reliably at 60.

At the end of the day YNK are always gonna YNK, nothing's ever going to change there :D