Old Item Mall Crash when buying.

10/10/2020 11:31 Emerald Garden SRO#1
The title says it all.

Hi, everyone!

So I have modified the media/resinfo/ginterface.txt from

GDR_RENEWAL_ITEM_MALL: CIFNewItemMall

to

GDR_ITEM_MALL: CIFItemMall

and now I get a crash every time I press on the "buy" button. I don't know what to edit exactly on the sro_client.exe. Somebody said I have to modifiy the SR_Gameserver.exe, but I don't know what exactly.

I have heard that even if you fix the crash you still cannot buy. ( [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] )

Thoughts?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/10/2020 13:55 sirout1#2
edit gamer
10/10/2020 13:59 ZαKuRα#3
I think this modification goes directly to the SRO_Client.exe and not to the gamer, I also have this problem and I'm looking for the solution

I have tried with this that they have shared
Quote:
You need to change 0x7034[61] in SR_GameServer to the old 0x7034[22],
If you can solve it, you will succeed
10/10/2020 14:28 Emerald Garden SRO#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirout1 View Post
edit gamer
Any tutorial please? :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZαKuRα View Post
I think this modification goes directly to the SRO_Client.exe and not to the gamer, I also have this problem and I'm looking for the solution

I have tried with this that they have shared
Exactly, you are right. It's about sro_client.exe. But nobody shares how to fix the item mall.

I have heard about the button placement (sro_client.exe) and SR_Gameserver.exe, but I doubt it's from the gameserver.

How did you modify 0x7034[61] in SR_GameServer to the old 0x7034[22] ?

Edit: It's sro_client.exe offsets but people don't want to release them publicly. You have to patch the sro_client.exe then emulate the buy function with a filter. (Probably this one 0x7034).
It's so pathetic to see people ask hundreds of dolars for some fix in a dead game. Lol.
10/10/2020 15:19 CriticalSro#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald Garden SRO View Post
The title says it all.

Hi, everyone!

So I have modified the media/resinfo/ginterface.txt from

GDR_RENEWAL_ITEM_MALL: CIFNewItemMall

to

GDR_ITEM_MALL: CIFItemMall

and now I get a crash every time I press on the "buy" button. I don't know what to edit exactly on the sro_client.exe. Somebody said I have to modifiy the SR_Gameserver.exe, but I don't know what exactly.

I have heard that even if you fix the crash you still cannot buy. ( [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] )

Thoughts?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Try Another Files Old Item Mall The problem may be with the files themselves