[Release] Phoenix Bot

10/06/2020 22:21 Hatz~#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Free features

Premium features

How to install

Disable your antivirus then open PhoenixBotLoader.exe. After creating an account launch the game and click the "Refresh" button to show all the clients then select the ones that you want to bot on and click "Start bot". If the game shuts down after clicking on "Start bot" then move all the files from the bot into the game folder.

Screenshots

Discord

I have created a discord for the users of the bot where you can talk to other people, report bugs or get faster help by opening a ticket: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

How to purchase
  • The license for 30 days costs 10€.
  • Buy a license key from here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
  • If you can only buy the bot using paypal you can contact a Reseller in the discord server but it will cost you a bit more.

Does the bot work on X private server?

Just try it and check it by yourself but keep in mind that the bot is only getting updated for the official server, the bot is NOT getting updated for p-servers, if you try it on a p-server and it works eventually it might stop working so if you plan to use it on a private server take this into consideration.

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩ Download ⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩
10/07/2020 02:32 GraczzPolski2#2
Nice, but I would remove the option to close the game when someone comes in, if you meet GM and log out you will get a ban, it would be better to stop the bot when someone visits us. It would be great if you could add filter mobs to attack or avoid.:)
10/07/2020 06:20 a804990123#3
PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO ject the NosEasyBot.dll into the NostaleClientX.exe process.
10/07/2020 10:05 Hatz~#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by a804990123 View Post
PLEASE TEACH ME HOW TO ject the NosEasyBot.dll into the NostaleClientX.exe process.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraczzPolski2
Nice, but I would remove the option to close the game when someone comes in, if you meet GM and log out you will get a ban, it would be better to stop the bot when someone visits us. It would be great if you could add filter mobs to attack or avoid.
The winwow will only close when you get teleported so a GM first needs to talk to you and if you don't reply he'll teleport you. If he teleports you and you don't reply you'll get a ban 100% sure but if you log out it's possible that you don't get a ban or get a 1 week ban or something like that
10/08/2020 12:22 Dschingis.#5
Very nice thanks. :)
10/08/2020 12:28 alanwong1232#6
can you add the function that attack only the selected monster?

Cant inject the bot because it can open the file of Gxxx or something.
10/08/2020 13:26 Hatz~#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by alanwong1232 View Post
can you add the function that attack only the selected monster?

Cant inject the bot because it can open the file of Gxxx or something.
Did you put all the files into your nostale folder?

I will try to work on the bot to make it a more decent bot but at the moment with my skill i can't make filters for attacking sorry
10/08/2020 14:05 alanwong1232#8
yes, but it didnt start
10/08/2020 14:32 Hatz~#9
Quote:
yes, but it didnt start
And you opened your injector with administrator permission?
10/08/2020 14:41 *Tanzbär#10
I've been looking for a free bot like this for a while now. Thanks for sharing this!
10/08/2020 18:10 alanwong1232#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatz~ View Post
And you opened your injector with administrator permission?

yeah, I can use it on steam, but no in GF nostale
10/08/2020 18:11 Hatz~#12
Quote:
yeah, I can use it on steam, but no in GF nostale
Are you using the gameforge launcher to start the game or are you using other launcher like Ayugra?
10/08/2020 20:44 Apourtartt#13
Supposed to work with Ayugra

(I'm pretty sure the exact error message could help you, alanwong1232)
10/08/2020 21:04 Hatz~#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apourtartt View Post
Supposed to work with Ayugra

(I'm pretty sure the exact error message could help you, alanwong1232)
In my case when i tried injecting it after opening the game with Ayugra i got an error
10/09/2020 02:14 Antonius963#15
It works on p servers? cause when i inject it, there are no information on player info and if i start it the game crash