[INFORMATION] HWID SPOOFERS & CHEATING

10/04/2020 22:47 C$N#1
Hi everyone

So I have a couple questions about HWID Spoofers and cheating in cod wz, I'm thinking there are other people with the same questions so that's why I am making this thread.

I will post my questions below and add the best answer under it once answered so everyone gets a quick overview of everything.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
1. Do I need a HWID Spoofer after fully re-installing my windows? If yes, why?

2. Which Spoofers are better, the ones that make permanent changes or the ones that u need to run every time u reboot your PC?

3. Which HWID Spoofers do you recommend and why?

4. Which provider are you using right now for CoD MW2019 / WZ? Did u ever get banned?

5. How many times have u been shadow banned? How long did u have to wait for it to go away?

6. What provider do you recommend and why?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]



In my case:

I have used EngineOwning until it got detected, rip :feelsbadman:
I got shadow banned once before and it took 14 days to get back to normal.

When EO got detected I got permanently banned on 2 of my accounts, bought another aged account but that got shadow banned as well after 2-3 days of playing on it. I just bought a phone verified account and it got shadow banned as well after one warzone match.

I always played legit, never raged but still got shadow banned in the beginning due to too many reports (multiplayer, not wz).


10/05/2020 07:24 Bσdhi#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CASSANOVAA View Post
Hi everyone

So I have a couple questions about HWID Spoofers and cheating in cod wz, I'm thinking there are other people with the same questions so that's why I am making this thread.

I will post my questions below and add the best answer under it once answered so everyone gets a quick overview of everything.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
1. Do I need a HWID Spoofer after fully re-installing my windows? If yes, why?
Depends on spoofer. Spoofer need to change various pc informations, it's hardly complicated. The one which I replied you to your pm doesn't require to reinstall windows. You just need windows 1909, not higher. 2004 is kind buggy.

2. Which Spoofers are better, the ones that make permanent changes or the ones that u need to run every time u reboot your PC?

Better are these where you change your hwid every time when you reboot. Cheating is risk and you change your hwid every time you reboot pc to safe your pc.

3. Which HWID Spoofers do you recommend and why?

4. Which provider are you using right now for CoD MW2019 / WZ? Did u ever get banned?

5. How many times have u been shadow banned? How long did u have to wait for it to go away?

First ban after 5 seasons and I didn't used hwid spoofer, lol. I got busted mid of season 5.but I played very much and sometimes I raged much. So this happened right to me. After perm. ban you need spoofer anyway bcs every account you play again got shadowbanned instantly.

6. What provider do you recommend and why?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]



In my case:

I have used EngineOwning until it got detected, rip :feelsbadman:
I got shadow banned once before and it took 14 days to get back to normal.

When EO got detected I got permanently banned on 2 of my accounts, bought another aged account but that got shadow banned as well after 2-3 days of playing on it. I just bought a phone verified account and it got shadow banned as well after one warzone match.

That's the problem, Russian accounts with not Russian ip I guess

I always played legit, never raged but still got shadow banned in the beginning due to too many reports (multiplayer, not wz).


Read above