I have searched google and here etc. I cant find the bot which includes flyhack and noclip, if you know the Bot I would appreciate you sharing the name
12/29/2020 21:27Descentralizado#2
There isn't one, sorry to say
01/07/2021 22:33warri1301#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911sky
There isn't one, sorry to say
so how are the bots doing it?
01/08/2021 09:01Descentralizado#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by warri1301
so how are the bots doing it?
Ask the bots then before they get banned. I also wonder is that live or a private server?
02/11/2021 09:51Dupheadss#5
Pretty sure, That EWT was the last real unlocker that could achieve this kind of stuff.
But, of course their account life span wasn't very high would advise against this stuff.
02/13/2021 19:52Ryôku#6
i guess its also possible to do that by LB with own scripts / commands but at this time i really cant recommend it. Its INSANE high risk getting banned!