♠️Rust hack♠️ ESP players and nodes/containers, aimbot, bullet prediction, spider man

09/27/2020 03:38 Whoknowswho?#1
removed
09/27/2020 04:46 868naga#2
im confused, what you selling?
09/27/2020 14:57 darkgod999#3
no idea, probably just some referral seller
09/28/2020 19:46 Whoknowswho?#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgod999 View Post
no idea, probably just some referral seller
I sell hacks bud not referrals

Quote:
Originally Posted by 868naga View Post
im confused, what you selling?
I am selling rust hacks I have multiple different hacks that I resell for so you give me some info pertaining to price/functionality/computer info such as win ver, which windows your using and I then tell you which ones I can offer you that fits for your needs/pc capability
09/30/2020 05:46 cypher#5
Hello,

due to the rule (BM RULES §1.8) we ask you to attach meaningful screenshots/videos for your product. Until you follow these instructions, your thread remains closed. Please report this post with links to the Product and one of our stuff members will reopen your thread as soon as possible. The sold product must be clearly recognizable on the screenshots/videos (UI + ESP for example).

Kind regards

#closed