💎[PRO]💎[UNDETECTED]🔥[SILENT AIM]🔥[AIMBOT]🔥[CUSTOMIZABLE]🔥[ESP]💎[AND MORE!]💎

09/22/2020 21:14 InfernoCheats#1
PRICING + FEATURES

Most recent discord was banned but it is now available to join again! Click the discord image and join us today!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Click image below to join our discord!

We offer referral rewards and discounts for videos/screenshots of our products!

Join us today and let us get you setup for the your experience!

09/23/2020 15:20 LOKOJPJP#2
the stream proof doesn't work! regards
09/23/2020 19:19 InfernoCheats#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOKOJPJP View Post
the stream proof doesn't work! regards
That is the only feature that doesn't work I believe. That is why I did not add that information in the flier! :) Other than that, it works PERFECT! I have a few apex customers that love the product!
10/03/2020 04:37 xingmuba113#4
我看不到购买链接,能提供嘛
10/04/2020 16:03 InfernoCheats#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by xingmuba113 View Post
我看不到购买链接,能提供嘛
Sorry I only speak English!
10/13/2020 21:15 Kim#6
Hi, please add some ingame screenshot as proof for your hack.

BR
10/14/2020 16:53 InfernoCheats#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly Clark View Post
Hi, please add some ingame screenshot as proof for your hack.

BR
I offer discounts for my customers to provide in match screenshots and videos and nobody’s seems to be biting. I do not have an intel processor so it’s not possible for myself to do that or else I would. I got rid of my intel pc a month ago
10/16/2020 15:10 lordjaggi#8
elitepvpers not a reliable place to get cheats anymore. Too much resellers/scammers. Don't know what happened to this site, standards fell off.
10/17/2020 01:58 Adderalldaddy#9
This is literally just RING1 lol
10/18/2020 17:58 InfernoCheats#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post
elitepvpers not a reliable place to get cheats anymore. Too much resellers/scammers. Don't know what happened to this site, standards fell off.
Yes that’s true there is a lot of scammers and sellers. One thing about me that is different , I offer full setup assistance quickly , and I don’t charge extra money for setup or help and if anything ever goes wrong and for some reason it cannot run into your PC I always give a full refund.
10/19/2020 18:40 (09w980)#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordjaggi View Post

Yeah, I got scammed 3x last week from these sellers!

omnisolutions.io (Valory)
lavicheats.com (ORION)
izicheats.ru

Thing is, I really like Ring-1's gui layout, but I read in another thread that multiple people have gotten banned using their cheats! And literally the only cheats that goes "undetected" from them is Destiny 2.

There's just no one you can trust! :(
10/20/2020 13:49 spottieottie#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoSales View Post
Yes that’s true there is a lot of scammers and sellers. One thing about me that is different , I offer full setup assistance quickly , and I don’t charge extra money for setup or help and if anything ever goes wrong and for some reason it cannot run into your PC I always give a full refund.
Yeah because "setup" is really hard and requires skill and knowledge on this kind of stuff.
this ring 1 cheat is garbage. the original ring 1 team sells it for 50$ and its overpriced as shit. you sell it for 70? lol. this soft is unstable, clumsy and aim is dogshit - no bullet drop prediction and no compensation. also cant save configs.
the only good thing i can say about this that it stays UD for a decent amount of time for cheat that public.
10/21/2020 02:28 Ubermonkeyy#13
Seller responds fast within 5 minutes ive done a paypal payment and received my serial key ready to use.

BUT WARNING YOU don't bother burning 15 dollar without getting a trial key.

Hack reboots your computer to execute but in return it messes your settings, other hacks are now troubled and return errors saying settings in bios are changed while they aren't.

Setting panel looks great and offers many option.
I never have graphics issues, neither ip related on hacks i've tried.

BUT this hack is freezing the game for 5 to 20 seconds every 3-5 minutes which makes it unplayable. quit it after 1 hour of gameplay

Seller replied on discord that 1/50 users have this freezing/lag issue and he doesn't remember the solution for it. so warning you don't be that 1 out of the 50 users, burning 15 dollar for a day key
10/21/2020 20:33 kql778#14
this is ring1, and "silent aim" does not work
10/21/2020 23:48 davespears#15
Ꭰave#0743