Guild + Union emblem

09/20/2020 06:26 vex123#1
Hello everyone,

I`ve been looking to guild + union matching emblems but I couldn't find.

I did a lot of search on google and all the packs that I found were from guild icons only. I am looking for the ones that use the guild and union icon as one.

Can anyone upload or link where I can download a pack of them?

Thanks in advance.
09/20/2020 12:14 Devsome#2
Thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Mega.nz Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

In google you can search something like that "site:elitepvpers.com guild emblems" found a lot of threads.
09/20/2020 16:48 vex123#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devsome View Post
Thread: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Mega.nz Download: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

In google you can search something like that "site:elitepvpers.com guild emblems" found a lot of threads.
First, thanks for help, but that is not what I`m looking for.

I had found already that thread, as I said I did search and google it a lot. The one you send me has guild icons only, I do want the 32x16 (guild+union) that are matching image.

I will quote ShanJane from the very same post you linked to me: "[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]?"

Thanks in advance.