PopTag! Macro?

03/06/2010 00:59 lolforumaccount#1
Hey guys. Recently, a new game called "PopTag!" was released by Nexon, the company that made MapleStory and Mabinogi. Just a couple of minutes ago, I was viewing some discussion on some "macros" that you can use to get wins and exp over night. Apparently, you select 2P, then you run the macro and it kills the second player, and repeats until you turn it off or something. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, can you link me to a download and post tutorial on how to use it?

Don't know what I'm talking about? Refer to these links:

The game:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The discussion:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]'

Thanks for your replies!
07/30/2010 01:37 aojkim#2
I know how to macro, but sadly I can't tell you how to do it, just like everybody in poptag whos doing it. But, I am recruiting some people who wants to do jb everyday for a certain period of time, probably until everybody reaches the last level. E-mail me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] if ANYONE is interested.
04/08/2011 02:36 stevestink#3
can u send me ?
email . [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]