Hello
some of you may know the streamer called Diegosaurs playing with this mouse which I got myself too.
I wondered why many streamers like him have like 0 recoil while shooting.
And I dont mean pushing your mouse down while spamming bullets by that,
I really mean no fucking recoil.
So is my question if anyone of you know if there is some kind of Macro Script for this specific kind of mouse out there?
Google wasnt usefull at all btw.
regards
some of you may know the streamer called Diegosaurs playing with this mouse which I got myself too.
I wondered why many streamers like him have like 0 recoil while shooting.
And I dont mean pushing your mouse down while spamming bullets by that,
I really mean no fucking recoil.
So is my question if anyone of you know if there is some kind of Macro Script for this specific kind of mouse out there?
Google wasnt usefull at all btw.
regards