🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

05/22/2021 11:10 zenith37#571
The problem with the HB bypass is when we reffer someone we are fully responsible of him so if the dude we reffer fckd'up we can be kicked of the bypass, i'm not gonna risk my place for someone i don't know . I think some of us can reffer you, but don't trust the guy name EUW EGO for exemple. And we don't take any fee for reffer someone, the only fee you have to pay is the first invit + first month by the bypass owner so don't be scammed :)
05/22/2021 11:29 Jack3d_#572
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAnAcid View Post
this is the officel Discord -> [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Link expired, please provide me with new one. I appreciate sir!

Also via PM if its ok.
05/22/2021 12:41 TakeAnAcid#573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack3d_ View Post
Link expired, please provide me with new one. I appreciate sir!

Also via PM if its ok.
no the link works. I've tried it right now.
05/22/2021 15:04 Jack3d_#574
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAnAcid View Post
no the link works. I've tried it right now.
Was an error with my discord application. Excuse me.

Thanks for your help! I retryed and it worked now!
05/22/2021 19:01 ELITEPROCHE#575
Anyone have Valkyrie discord link?
05/23/2021 02:26 wcz6826245#576
Looking for a bypass of HB
05/23/2021 12:35 FukkinClown#577
#removed
05/23/2021 17:41 Coach Broeki#578
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico5388 View Post
add me on discord
so what then?
do you inv them to the bypass? if you wanna lowkey sell here I want to know what you do.
05/23/2021 17:47 hiddengosu#579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
so what then?
do you inv them to the bypass? if you wanna lowkey sell here I want to know what you do.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

thats what he told me after i dm'd him
kek
05/23/2021 17:52 Coach Broeki#580
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddengosu View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

thats what he told me after i dm'd him
kek
yeah got similar screen.. added him to scammer list.
bc 15€ for a free contact is lowkey scam.
05/23/2021 17:59 FukkinClown#581
Quote:
yeah got similar screen.. added him to scammer list.
bc 15€ for a free contact is lowkey scam.
Stimmt richtiger scam wenn soviele Leute mich adden weil sie abgezockt worden von fake hb bypass und ich denen dann für nen kleinen Beitrag den richtigen contact gebe. Ich werde es einfach unterlassen aber nehm mich von einer scammerlist runter wenn es eigentlich nicht so als scam rüber kommen sollte.
Lg
05/23/2021 18:30 Coach Broeki#582
Quote:
Stimmt richtiger scam wenn soviele Leute mich adden weil sie abgezockt worden von fake hb bypass und ich denen dann für nen kleinen Beitrag den richtigen contact gebe. Ich werde es einfach unterlassen aber nehm mich von einer scammerlist runter wenn es eigentlich nicht so als scam rüber kommen sollte.
Lg
Dude die liste dient dazu den leuten zu helfen, deshalb habe ich sie erstellt. Habe ich geld verlangt, um dir zu helfen?! NEIN. also ist es fcking scam. lösche jeden deiner posts wo du damit wirbst, dann nehm' ich dich runter.
Oder garantierst du zu 100% das die leute reinkommen? nope.
Du kennst ja nichtmal deren admins - die dich übrigens auch als scammer ansehen, weil solch ein Verhalten nicht toleriert wird. In keiner private plattform!
05/23/2021 18:59 FukkinClown#583
Quote:
Dude die liste dient dazu den leuten zu helfen, deshalb habe ich sie erstellt. Habe ich geld verlangt, um dir zu helfen?! NEIN. also ist es fcking scam. lösche jeden deiner posts wo du damit wirbst, dann nehm' ich dich runter.
Oder garantierst du zu 100% das die leute reinkommen? nope.
Du kennst ja nichtmal deren admins - die dich übrigens auch als scammer ansehen, weil solch ein Verhalten nicht toleriert wird. In keiner private plattform!
Alles klar. Ich werde es dann löschen.
Liebe Grüße

Hab es soweit überall runter genommen. Finde ich noch etwas werde ich es löschen @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/23/2021 20:31 LeftSpace Pirate#584
Quote:
Alles klar. Ich werde es dann löschen.
Liebe Grüße

Hab es soweit überall runter genommen. Finde ich noch etwas werde ich es löschen @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Imagine being afraid, and not responding to his threats, who is he to tell you that you need to delete your posts?
And why are you afraid of being marked as a scammer on his post if you have actually done nothing wrong? you too can open a treadh and write us whatever you want, I was marked too, frankly I don't care, I also talked to the epvp staff, they asked me for proof, and they reopened my post. If I can give you some advice, don't care what people say, the important thing is that you behave well.
05/23/2021 20:55 Coach Broeki#585
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSpace Pirate View Post
Imagine being afraid, and not responding to his threats, who is he to tell you that you need to delete your posts?
And why are you afraid of being marked as a scammer on his post if you have actually done nothing wrong? you too can open a treadh and write us whatever you want, I was marked too, frankly I don't care, I also talked to the epvp staff, they asked me for proof, and they reopened my post. If I can give you some advice, don't care what people say, the important thing is that you behave well.
what he did is strictly forbidden on epvp - no information selling allowed here - so obvious all of his posts would be deleted by epvp mods anyways if someone would request it.

However he is charging money to give a discord name? and that doesn't even guarantee you'll get in XD