🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

04/05/2021 19:40 __chkstk#331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
Well you allowed to shared cracked software like a cracked version of gaming on steroids on your site. This is scam for me ;)
You do not know what does scammer mean than. I can crack retarded developers cheat, protect your product. Have a nice day.
04/05/2021 19:54 egoshix30#332
any feedback for the leaguehell script is good ?
04/05/2021 19:56 Coach Broeki#333
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
You do not know what does scammer mean than. I can crack retarded developers cheat, protect your product. Have a nice day.
And because of that you're listed as scammer with the comment "stealing others code". I'd always recommend people to buy the original software even if it's the same because those devs did all the work and you just cracked it.
Have a good day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by egoshix30 View Post
It's okay :) neither the best or the worst
04/05/2021 19:58 __chkstk#334
Quote:
And because of that you're listed as scammer with the comment "stealing others code". I'd always recommend people to buy the original software even if it's the same because those devs did all the work and you just cracked it.
Have a good day.
Cracking the software means "stealing others code" for you ? Do you know what is code ? Nvm, no need to talk more. Continue to buy shitty cheats from shitty developers. Everyone know us, so no problem.

Also our LOL cheat is not crack. This topic is for LOL. Why epvp let these people for talk I still do not understand. Did we cracked ur product ? @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , that means you re bad developer. Improve yourself and dont cry on ePvP.
04/05/2021 20:13 Coach Broeki#335
Quote:
Originally Posted by nader11ndeu View Post
Cracking the software means "stealing others code" for you ? Do you know what is code ? Nvm, no need to talk more. Continue to buy shitty cheats from shitty developers. Everyone know us, so no problem.

Also our LOL cheat is not crack. This topic is for LOL. Why epvp let these people for talk I still do not understand. Did we cracked ur product ? @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] , that means you re bad developer. Improve yourself and dont cry on ePvP.
I'm not a developer so I don't offer products you can crack.
However the discuss is over here.
04/06/2021 02:10 xKONViiCT3Dx#336
Quote:
Originally Posted by egoshix30 View Post
I posted a review on his thread. Its a decent cheat right now, if you are using it for trackers e.g. spells, map etc. In terms of orbwalker/last hitting, it isnt the greatest. Drawings for spells arent fully supported, but the ones that ARE supported work fantastic.

I think I gave it a 7/10. Its decent for what it is.
04/06/2021 07:53 facenom#337
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] check your dm please
04/06/2021 08:59 LeftSpace Pirate#338
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Can you please add to scam list " Phoenix script " ?
Youtube channel : TH Direction
Discord : TaherNayal#1928

He scammed me 60 eur.
04/06/2021 09:10 zenith37#339
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSpace Pirate View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Can you please add to scam list " Phoenix script " ?
Youtube channel : TH Direction
Discord : TaherNayal#1928

Proof of the scam :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

He scammed me 60 eur.
Yes his discord is full of fake, trying to scam me but too obvious, take care next time dude, there is many many scammers !
04/06/2021 09:27 LeftSpace Pirate#340
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith37 View Post
Yes his discord is full of fake, trying to scam me but too obvious, take care next time dude, there is many many scammers !
Yeah, i got scammed like an idiot.
Also im trying to find Bypass or Undetected internal platform, but im afraid to get scammed again.
04/06/2021 09:49 Coach Broeki#341
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSpace Pirate View Post
Yeah, i got scammed like an idiot.
Also im trying to find Bypass or Undetected internal platform, but im afraid to get scammed again.
added.
04/06/2021 14:01 facenom#342
Quote:
added.

Can you check your dm bro
04/06/2021 14:20 Coach Broeki#343
Quote:
Originally Posted by facenom View Post
Can you check your dm bro
Will answer you later. Have about 50 messages unread
04/06/2021 16:12 FukkinClown#344