[FINAL RELEASE AND GOODBYE]Final Model release and goodbye to Community.

06/24/2020 11:24 アルカード#1
....
06/24/2020 11:28 YamatosDeath#2
Good luck with your life
And thanks for everything you provided the community with.
06/24/2020 11:28 gr4ph0s#3
Even if I already left for some time when you joined the community, kudo to you and your work.
I hope your health is not going to be a too big issue and you left more about your overall situation needs than your health.

In any case, kudo to you and see you :D
06/24/2020 11:32 アルカード#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr4ph0s View Post
Even if I already left for some time when you joined the community, kudo to you and your work.
I hope your health is not going to be a too big issue and you left more about your overall situation needs than your health.

In any case, kudo to you and see you :D
Yea i noticed you weren't around anymore like the rest of old school devs who were here.Thanks and good luck to you too :D
06/24/2020 12:01 MapDesignBlack#5
Danke für deine sehr tollen Arbeiten für die Rappelz Welt !
Ich hoffe sehr das du bald wieder Gesund bist ! Wünsche auch auf diesem Weg alles gute.
06/24/2020 13:25 medaion#6
We're still losing a great developer here at epvp,
Thank you for everything you've brought us, the world of Rappelz won't be the same without you.

Good luck in your future projects, you will remain engraved in our memories with all the help brought to this community.
Who is sometimes can be grateful for what the dev fond for them.
I say thank you very much for everything.
06/24/2020 14:43 SIMBA23#7
wow nice work ... ty so much ..:D
06/25/2020 23:41 omgkllz#8
Thanks ! and good luck with your life :)
Someone can tell me what games do the models come from ty
07/04/2020 13:57 rzapple#9
ty))))