Selling USA east 1 - BASIC COLONEL

06/11/2020 15:09 psychofighter#1
#sold
06/11/2020 18:21 Gygerthall#2
I sent request in your discord
my discord Gygerthall#3493
06/11/2020 18:56 Myroslav[DO]#3
Accept my request
06/17/2020 19:26 dr-robotnik#4
** DO NOT BUY, TRADE, OR SELL WITH THIS PERSON**


He runs a scam with a guy named Gram or Graham
06/25/2020 23:23 tylerr147#5
for 200? lmao that shit worth like 100 maybe 150
06/26/2020 00:04 psychofighter#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr-robotnik View Post
** DO NOT BUY, TRADE, OR SELL WITH THIS PERSON**


He runs a scam with a guy named Gram or Graham
You are already reported in all groups dear Hermz, I never run a scams, you are just mad that i reported you in all groups for scaming people and you are mad
06/26/2020 05:57 dr-robotnik#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychofighter View Post
You are already reported in all groups dear Hermz, I never run a scams, you are just mad that i reported you in all groups for scaming people and you are mad
Not harmz you fucktwat
06/26/2020 18:41 psychofighter#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr-robotnik View Post
Not harmz you fucktwat
Yeah you are harmz idiot