Infinity - Rust Recoil Scripts | Undetected & Perfect Recoil Control

06/08/2020 22:56 SuspicionBoi#1
#removed
06/09/2020 21:09 Dopalicious_#2
I met him via a discord and he had me come here to write my opinion on Infinity

Infinity Scripts, I've used for 2 days and so far no ban so that's for starters. It's actually UD

Suspicion is a very friendly and fast seller, got me setup fairly quick and answered all my questions. The scripts are great, I tried multiple configs he recommended me and it's truely amazing. Scripts didn't move at all on the rage config and legit config still beamed but provided amazing visuals/humanization for recording gameplay.

Highly, highly recommend these,
Thanks Suspicion.
06/09/2020 22:24 SuspicionBoi#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopalicious_ View Post
I met him via a discord and he had me come here to write my opinion on Infinity

Infinity Scripts, I've used for 2 days and so far no ban so that's for starters. It's actually UD

Suspicion is a very friendly and fast seller, got me setup fairly quick and answered all my questions. The scripts are great, I tried multiple configs he recommended me and it's truely amazing. Scripts didn't move at all on the rage config and legit config still beamed but provided amazing visuals/humanization for recording gameplay.

Highly, highly recommend these,
Thanks Suspicion.
Glad you're satisfied <3
06/13/2020 10:12 Michi#4
There are already resellers for this hack.
If you still want to resell this please consider to buy the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

#closed