EFT Store [Rubles, Carries, Items]

05/31/2020 05:32 ieatbananas#1
Hi, I'm selling rubles/items/carries for the current wipe.

1mil = $5
No bulk offers as of now. If you have someone offering a better rate, provide proof and I will match the price by 5%.

1 Raid Carry (any map) - $10
I will kill all players and loot for you, then drop your bag at extraction.

Add me on discord (ooga#8888) if interested. We can work out a price.

BTC only for now.
05/31/2020 12:15 Flashyyyyy#2
User tried to scam me for 30$ dont buy from him
05/31/2020 12:22 ieatbananas#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashyyyyy View Post
User tried to scam me for 30$ dont buy from him
Are you really trying this? You tried buying 5 raids at the START of the wipe for $30 total. I said no, and then you babyraged. If you can show where I tried scamming you, I’d easily give you $100 in any payment method you choose :)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/31/2020 13:39 Genji_#4
Well seeing as it is early wipe. Players dont have that good of gear yet but even still Who TF is going to pay $13 a raid. Look at you trying to make a quick buck. No thanks
05/31/2020 20:14 ieatbananas#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProxxerDoxxer View Post
Well seeing as it is early wipe. Players dont have that good of gear yet but even still Who TF is going to pay $13 a raid. Look at you trying to make a quick buck. No thanks
Already had some sales in discord for this price. People who aren’t cheap will buy it. Have fun with your lack of gear though.
06/01/2020 03:24 Genji_#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieatbananas View Post
Already had some sales in discord for this price. People who aren’t cheap will buy it. Have fun with your lack of gear though.
People are too impatient to wait. I just got 50m for $50.....so i kudos to you for basically ripping them off
06/01/2020 07:52 ieatbananas#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProxxerDoxxer View Post
People are too impatient to wait. I just got 50m for $50.....so i kudos to you for basically ripping them off
You are extremely lucky to find someone selling for $1 per mil. The seller is just pure braindead for selling that cheap this early wipe. Be sure to buy out that dude's stock for some ez resale $.